Reunion Pt.2

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Natsu p.o.v)

Right after the three of us seperated from out hug, Wendy looked as if she's going to cry.

I was confused "Wendy, what's wrong?" I asked.

She sobbed "B-But, h-how. L-Lucy said back y-you h-have commited suicide. I thought you w-were death."

This made me look down and sigh. I feel bad for those who had no intent to harm me, and I really wish I have talked to them before leaving. If only I've known.

Lucy spoke "What I said about Natsu being dead was a lie. I made that up so we could run away from Fairy Tail and Fiore forever. If we stayed in the Kingdom, Fairy Tail would've surely find us somewhere."

I nodded "Yeah. We originally planned to go to Seven or Bosco, but scrapped that idea because those Kingdoms are near Fiore. So we decided to move in PerGrande instead." I said "And I have to say I really like this Kingdom. There are some really nice cities, and not to mention people are very friendly."

"That last sentence isn't important, Natsu." Lucy told me, then looked at Wendy "Anyways, we took on random jobs till we bought this apartment and we lived here ever since." After that, she got up "Now, you two boys must be very hungry while travelling to the other side of the Kingdom. You catch up with Wendy and Carla while I go make lunch."

We nodded, as my girlfriend went to the kitchen. Me and Wendy got off the floor and sat down onto the couch as the little Sky Dragon Slayer hugged me one more time. I patted her on the head after which she let go of me.

"I'm... really glad you came here." I told her "It's good to know that some members from Fairy Tail never meant me any harm me." Then, I looked in other direction and sighed.

After a second from silence, Wendy spoke up "Natsu."

I looked at her again, and she asked me "Is it true... that you are E.N.D?"

That question made me feel really uncomfortable. I looked down and shook my head.

"It's true." I answered, which made her gasp. I continued "But... I never asked for this nor did I have a choice. Zeref brought me back to life, and I've suffered everyday fearing the demon inside me will awaken and hurt those I love. But it looks like Fairy Tail harmed me instead."

After that, another pause came. I don't know if I can trust Wendy, but I think I'm just being paranoid. Before I say anything else, I need to make sure she isn't the part of Fairy Tail anymore.

"Wendy." I said "Please take off your jacket."

She was suprised "Umm, why?"

"Because I need to be sure you didn't come here because of Fairy Tail. I am not saying I don't trust you, but I have to know." I answered.

The little girl slowly nodded. She then took off her jacket and I looked at her upper arm. The Fairy Tail guild mark wasn't there. Good.

Wendy put her jacket back on and I looked at the book on the table that Lucy is currently reading. Not right now, but she's reading it.

"Hey, Natsu. When I came here, I saw some purple haired woman in here with Lucy. Is she your friend?" Wendy asked.

"Something like that." I said "She is Carmina Ackerly, a member from the Shadow Crusaders guild. Lucy, Happy and I met her and her guildmates in the capital while we were on a job for the King. The other we have met are The Shadow Crusaders' Guild Master Matthew Porter, a Fire Demon Slayer Raphael Jackson and Carmina's surrogate son Sora Kawakami."