A Small Job with Wendy

A/N: Hello everybody. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Natsu p.o.v)

Few weeks have passed after Wendy and Carla have came to the PerGrande Kingdom and found us. I'm really glad they came here to find Lucy and Happy, even if I wasn't alive.

All five of us are going on a job. It is about finding some ingredients for a medicinal specialist who is running out of their supplies and need some restock immediately. And they seem to give large amount of money for it.

We're on a train, travelling to location where our client lives. I don't feel sick because Wendy casted Thoria on me. It's a good thing I don't have to suffer for three long hours.

"Is it a little strange that our employer is willing to give large sums of money for some ingridients?" Happy asked.

Lucy replied "I think they are in a big need for them. That must explain this large amount."

I frowned "And I wanted to pick a job where we fight some bastards. Maybe we'll get to fight monsters if we run into them."

"Do you always think about fighting, Natsu?" Wendy asked "I wonder how those Shadow Crusaders even put up with you. No offence."

Carla huffed "I think they are insane just like Fairy Tail, if not even more."

Eventually, we have arrived to our destination and left the train. We then went to our client's address though I was a little skeptical about this work.

When we came to the client's adress, I knocked onto the door and we waited for few seconds. The door opened to reveal a middle aged man with dark brown hair and green eyes wearing a doctor's uniform.

"Hello there. I assume you kids are here for the job, right?" He asked.

We all nodded, after which the man spoke "Well I wasn't expecting such young mages to come here, but who am I to judge. Come on in, then."

After he said that, we walked in and the man led us to the living room. He gestured us to sit down onto a couch and we began discussing work.

"As you have red it on the flyer, I am running low on the ingridients for the medicine I'm working on. And I want them fresh from the forest, not from the market or anything like that. Just to give you a fair warning, there are some very dangerous beasts roaming around these forests. So I advise you kids be extra careful." Our employer said, then he gave us some piece of paper "Here, this is the list of all the ingridients I need. There are also the pictures in case you don't know how they look like."

Lucy checked the list, after which she nodded "Alright, sir. We'll go get these ingridients for you." She replied, then looked at us "Okay, guys. Let's go."

With that, we left the client's house and went to where the ingridients can be according to the list. We came into a forest and started looking for them.

Though it isn't a job like hunting some monsters or fighting criminals, I think it won't be that boring. And we'll earn some easy money this way.

We started to search for ingredients that our client asked us to find. And we're gonna bring back more than he asked for.

"Hmm. Could this be a on the list herb?" Happy asked.

Carla checked it "I think it could be. It seems to look like one of them on the list if I'm not wrong." She said.

Lucy took out the list and looked for a herb that resembles the one Happy is holding. However, it wasn't matching any of them.

She shook her head "Nope, it isn't the one we're looking for. Let's continue our search." My girlfriend said.