Aftermath

A/N: Hello everyone. The new chapter is here. Hope you enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

(Lucy p.o.v)

Honestly, the siege ended quickly than I thought thanks to my boyfriend. Me and Happy managed to find him and both of them took down the monster tamer on their own.

This caused the enemies to retreat as the monsters were being struck down by the ballistas and some enemies were struck down by the townguards.

The King thanked us and we went back home.

"Well, this was an interesting day. I've never thought such investigation could lead us to a big siege against some cult here." I said.

Natsu grinned "Well, it was fun! Those Shadow Crusaders are really strong! I wonder if I can fight them someday!"

I sweatdropped "Is that the only thing you care about? You really don't want to start fight with them because I'm interested in joining their guild after we probe ourselves." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." He said in annoyed tone.

We left the capital and began walking back to our home in Zephyrus. But I wonder if we're ever going to meet the Shadow Crusaders again. They really seem like nice people.

But I wonder what is it with that Sora guy? I know Mr. Porter said he has a tragic past, but I didn't know it was that bad. He was like a psychopath going on a rampage.

However, it's not my position to judge him. But I'm curious about what has happened to Sora which caused him to act that way. Was he abused as a child, or did he watched a loved one die? I don't know.

"Is something wrong, Lucy?" Happy asked me.

I looked at him and smiled "No, I'm alright. Just being deep in thoughts."

Happy looked at me weirdly, but soon shrugged it off. We continued walking down the road until we arrived to a different town where we decided to take a break.

"Great! We could go grab something to eat while we are here!" Natsu suggested, looking at me.

I nodded in approval. We all went to a nearby restaurant to grab something to eat after the whole siege. Natsu and Happy ordered lots of food and, once when it came, they became eating like rapid animals much to shock of some customers in the local.

"Will you guys eat a little bit slower?! People are watching us!" I whispered/yelled.

They both slowly nodded and started to eat a little slower. Guests inside of the restaurant soon stopped paying attention to us.

While eating, I thought about what to do next. Zephyrus is already too far away from here, so I guess we should get ourselves a room somewhere to sleep in since it is 18:30.

"Hey, guys. Should we find a place to sleep in this town? I don't feel like sleeping in the woods." I suggested.

"Fine by me." Natsu replied "We can rent a room in one of the Inns which are somewhere in this city. Anyways, where did that monster I first kicked away flew off to?"

I simply thought where it could have flew off to. And I smirked viciously which went unnoticed by Natsu and Happy who slightly shivered.

"Let's just say it landed to a place all three of us are familiar with." I said sinisterly.

Both Natsu and Happy looked at me weirdly, then at each other, and then back at me.

"Where?" Happy asked, then he had realized which place I was talking about "No way! Natsu couldn't have kicked a monster as large as that all the way to Fairy Tail! It's crazy!"