VIP rooms are too private

Start from the beginning

"Not much. Just said that if he hurt you we would both personally cut off his penis, and shove it so deep down his throat that it would be like he had anal with himself." I spit out my coke at the sound of this, but Jeremy and Maddie keep very serious faces. 

"By the way Rose I like you choice of friends." Jeremy's fist bumps Maddie and they burst into a fit of giggles. 

"Jesus christ you two." They both smile innocently at me. 

"Anyway he had to go, the show is going to start like... now." As if on cue music starts to play from the stage, and the crowd erupts into screams. The room we are in has two parts, a lounge area, and a balcony type situation, that looks out over the whole arena. I walk out on the balcony and stand there, watching Harry's show. He is constantly looking up at me, smiling, and winking whenever he makes eye contact with someone. 

"And what's your name?" Harry is trying to communicate with a girl in the crowd. "Riely? Reene? Rose? ROSE!" I bury my head in my hands when I hear this. Harry looks up to where I am sitting. "Did you hear that everyone? HER NAME IS ROSE!!" The entire arena is screaming at this point. Maddie and Jeremy are laughing their asses off. 

"Well, did you know that I have a friend named Rose?" He says the whole arena "ooo"s and I look up at him. Friend? Asshole. "Well, she is a little more than a friend really." The entire arena explodes into screams and Harry cheekily runs across the stage with a giant grin on his face. 

"Idiot," I say, but I can't stop the giant smile that is plastered onto my face. 

"Let's get into the next song shall we!!" The entire stadium is screaming different things, but Harry just laughs as the music begins. 

Walk-in your rainbow paradise...
Strawberry lipstick state of mind... 

At this point, Harry is not looking anywhere else but right at me. I lock eyes with him and he smiles.

I get so lost inside your eyes...
Would you believe it?

I shake my head at him, and he smirks, finally looking away to scan the crowd with his eyes. 

The rest of the show is crazy. It is a whole different experience just full-on watching the show, not looking around and taking photos, and running everywhere. I just danced and sang and shared secret little moments with Harry while he was on stage. Maddie and Jeremy left not that long after the show finished. I dont know where they went but they seemed to be in a hurry to leave. They told me to stay, however. So here I am. Sitting alone in this room.

"Hey, Rose." Finally, Harry walks in the door. He is still sweating from jumping around on stage, and his hair is basically soaking wet from the water he spat into the air during Kiwi. I run up to him and kiss him.

"That was fucking amazing!" I break away from him and throw my hands in the air. He laughs as I run around the room. "And when you were singing falling how emotional it was! And how it reminded me of that one time you were really fucking drunk and made me pissed off but then I found you in the hotel! And then in adore you when you looked at me! Oh! And when you-" Harry captures me in his arms and kisses me again, making me shut up. 

"You enjoyed it?" I just nod my head like a little child. He laughs at me. 

"Sorry that Jeremy and Maddie are not here! They watched the whole thing and really super liked it but they randomly left." Harry brings his forehead down to mine. His breathing is heavy and fast, and all of a sudden I take notice of a pressure pushing against my leg. 

"I asked them to leave. Well... I offered for them to stay and watch but they both decline quite quickly." He smirks at me and I cross my arms. 

"Watch what Mr. Styles?" The pressure against my leg seems to grow when I say that. 

"Fuck Rose dont call me that." I smile. 

"Why not Mr. Styles?" he groans.

"Because I have had fucking blue balls since the second half of the concert began after I saw you dancing to "She". I had to try and hide it by shoving fucking tissues in my pants to try and make it look like there wasn't a massive bulge in my pants. Performing music to a bunch of screaming girls is a whole different experience when you have a boner, and when you know for a fact your girlfriend is watching you. And saying that makes it a whole lot worse." My cheeks flush at his words, which seem to be delivered in a much more aggressive tone than before. 

"You had a boner in front of thousands of girls?" I ask, trying so hard not to laugh at him. 

"Fuck. Yes, I did. And the worse part is this is the second one I have gotten tonight. I got one when I saw you for the first time in that fucking top and those pants. So I had to deal with a boner while your friends were threatening to cut it off." This time I can't help but laugh at him. 

"Well, what happened to that one?" He finally breaks his forehead off mine and leans down to whisper in my ear. 

"I took care of it myself. But this one you are going to take care of." At his words, a burning fire in between my thighs is bought to my attention. 

"We dont have a condom." Harry reaches into his suit jacket and pulls out three foil squares. I laugh. "Jesus you really are prepared." 

"I didn't know when you were going to realize you loved me so I basically have them everywhere now." I laugh at him.

"Well then let me take a look at that problem of yours huh?" Harry smirks at me, breaking away from my hold and taking his jacket off. 

(A/N: Hey Guys! I just wanted to say that the suits he wears in this story have no relation to where or when he wore those suits in real life! I just find a picture of Harry that I really like and say that is what he wore that day! I hope you guys like the book! You are not prepared for what is about to happen!

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

VIBE

TPWK!!

Lots of love, woopdidoo <3)