Trip of a life time

I was sitting at my computer staring at the screen when Jeremy finally appeared, visibly struggling with all the equipment he had. I giggle and walk over there, taking off some of the weight so I can carry it myself. He turns to face my computer and see's that I entered and he looked at me with such hope on his face. We both just smiled and laughed for ages. 

"I can't believe all of that just happened!" Jeremy looks over at me.

"I know, I guess you were right when you said something interesting and good would happen today." I am packing up all the equipment that we used at the wedding while Jeremy unloads it. 

"I know! Maybe I should leave you and start telling fortunes instead!"

"Yeah, don't forget the last time. You just got lucky." Jeremy looks at me all smug and proud and ignores my comment. We both laugh and keep unpacking.

-----------

Jeremy was sitting on the couch while I was making dinner. Chicken and rice. Yum. Jeremy is just glued to his phone, tapping away not doing anything. That knew of. I walk over there and he hides his phone from me. Tucking it under the blanket.

"Jeremy..." I say, looking down at him.

"Yes?" He says, trying to act all sweet and innocent. 

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing."

"Uhuh...sure," I slowly pretend to walk away, and then I jump on him and snatch the phone out of his hands.

"HEY!" he screams as I giggle and look down at the screen to see what he was up too. My face drops when I see the screen.

"YOUR TEXTING HARRY STYLES...ABOUT ME?!" I scream at him, looking down on the lounge where he is hiding under the blanket. He doesn't respond."Jeremy, seriously... how did you even get his number!" 

"Yes, I was, and I told you he gave it to me to give to you! And I was gonna give you his number but then he started asking more questions about you. I think he has a thing for you!" I do one single laugh and then chuck him the phone. 

"Jeremy he is a superstar. I don't think that he does." I go into the kitchen and finish our dinner. Jeremy and I spend the rest of the night watching stupid horror films together, but I can't stop thinking... was Harry Styles really asking about me? What was he saying?

----------

I wake up the next morning. Yesterday was a big day, and I had nothing to do today so I slept in. I hugged my blankets tight and slowly peeled myself up. I probably looked like a slug just as much as I was acting like one. Let's just say I wasn't a morning person. After I shower and tame my hair for the day, I check my phone... to find a thousand notifications! 

Somewhere from my friends, telling me that my face was all over social media. Some were just my friends or people who I had worked for, and another was from an unknown number, congratulating me, and giving me a bunch of info. I was so confused. I opened my phone and then I saw it. 

"I WAS PICKED AS ONE OF THE FIVE!!" Jeremy came rushing in at the sound of my voice, and then he registered what I said. 

"AAHHHHHHH" We both screamed in unison as we did a stupid little dance. We both sat at our computers for hours, organizing and sorting out all this information that I needed, because I was going to be flying, all expenses paid, to London for a week's trial, with four other photographers. 

"Oh crap, I forgot!" Jeremy looks up in interest as I open my phone, and check the messages from the unknown number. I discovered quickly that it was Harry. I just contemplate for a second that I have Harry Styles number in my phone. Then I messaged him back

----

*Hey Rosemarie! I don't know if you know yet but I picked you as part of the winners!-Harry

--

*My assistant will give all the info via DM's. I'll see you soon I guess!-Harry

--

*Hey! Thanks so much! I can't believe it!-Rose

----

Jeremy looked over my shoulder and smirked. I looked at him and shoved his arm away. "Even if he did have a thing for me, which I know he doesn't, it is no good now, I technically work for him." Jeremy's face dropped.

"I still believe the universe has a way of working!" He hops out of my room. I smile down at my lap and contemplate the next few days. "And who knows! You might be stuck with him for a whole year!"

----------

"I can't believe I am leaving, I am gonna miss you!" I hug Jeremy as he holds back tears.

"I am going to miss you too! Whos gonna cook me dinner! I am going to miss your plain chicken and undercooked rice!" I pretend to be hurt by the comment but really I knew he was right.

"It's only going to be for a week, so I will see you soon!" I hug him and turn around, throwing my bags onto the scanner as I head through security. If I was correct, I would catch my flight, land in London, be picked up by a person who will have my name, go to the hotel, and have the rest of the day by myself. The work doesn't start until tomorrow. Easy.

"Don't forget to bring me back something!!" He screams. My face turns red as heaps of people turn around and look at me.

---------

I collect all my heavy luggage and walk around the airport for a while, looking for my name. I had an unusual name, Rosemarie Falls. My mother liked that name. But she was out of the picture by the time I was 3. From then on it was just me and my dad. He was my superhero. We don't talk much anymore since I moved away. I was born in Australia. I moved to New York for school and I guess I just never left.

Finally, I spot an old man dressed in a tux, with a sign that read my name. I walk up to him and introduce myself.

"Hello there, I am George, I will be your driver for this week.  We better like each other as we are stuck together!" He gives me a pat on the back as I place my suitcases on the ground.

"Well, I guess we are going to be great friends then George!" He smiled warmly at me, as if he was testing me, and then offered to help me with my suitcases. I gladly handed some light ones over, but kept the heavy ones myself, as he seemed a little old, and I wanted to help him. He smiled, knowing I did that on purpose.

We walk towards a big black SUV surrounded by security. George Helps me put everything in the trunk before I head to the door. Before I open it I turn to George.

"Why the security? I know this is Harry Styles's completion but I am no one special." George just smiles and opens my door for me, I look at him, confused but then I get in and I understand.

"Hello love."