Morning beautiful

(A/N: Here is the song he sings her everyone!)

Harry and I just sit there, both holding hands. Every now and again we would go through turbulence, causing me to freak out and grab his hand again. The flight is like, 8 hours long, so after a couple of silent hours listening to music and working, the flight attendant comes up to us and asks what we want for dinner. I order a burger while Harry gets a toasted sandwich. They are actually really nice, and I steal a bit of Harry's sandwich. He stole my whole ass coke in return. I wanted to kill him.

"My one bit of sugar..." I say, holding the empty can to my chest, wiping away a fake tear. 

Not long after that, the attendant tells us the plane is going into night mode, meaning all lights will be switched off. 

"We can convert your seats into a bed now." We both smile. "You can walk around for a bit whilst we do that. There is a bar just up there." Harry, still holding onto my hand, leads me down to where the flight attendant pointed, revealing a circular bar in the center of a room. There is nobody else there. 

"Can I get you something?" 

"No thanks, I don't drink." Harry turns to me, his eyes wide with surprise. 

"You what?" He says, almost not believing me.

"I don't drink. I mean, I would if it was a special occasion, but not normally." He just nods his head, never letting go of my hand. It isn't that I don't like it. His hands are very large compared to mine, and his rings provide coolness to the heat that our hands create together. But I just really think he has forgotten to let go. "Harry, there is no turbulence." His head turns back to face me at the sound of this. He then proceeds to jump up and down, causing the floor to move a little bit.

"Don't worry! I'll keep you safe." He pulls me close, holding my back up against his chest. He continues to hold my hand as he orders two glasses of water from the bar. Soon after we get them, the flight attendant comes in, telling us our bed is ready. And that's when I realize.

"Wait, did you say bed? Singular?" He just nods her head in confusion. Oh, Jesus. I walk back to our seats, pulling my hand out of Harry's in the process. I was right. the seats have been joined into one bed. Harry come up from behind me. 

"Sorry love," He says, leaning down and whispering in my ear. "Dont even worry, they are basically still two beds." He flings back the one blanket to reveal two separate mattresses pushed together. 

"Oh, ok. That's fine." The attendant hands us each a bag.

"PJ's. Bathrooms are down there." Harry and I walk over, going into separate bathrooms. These PJ's are probably nicer than any of my actual PJ's. They consist of a satin button up top, and shorts. They have some lace on them as well. Honestly, they look a bit sexual. I get dressed and walk out, to find Harry waiting for me. His PJs are the same dark blue, but his are pants. Not shorts.

"Not fair," I say, crossing my arms. 

"Oh, I am fine with this." He says, giving me a smirk. He gestures down the path and I walk down, Harry close behind me. I am not sure why, but I feel eyes on me. That's when I finally connect the dots, quickly spinning around to find Harry's eyes locked dead on my ass.

"Ha! You little pervert!" I point a finger at him. He laughs but then grabs my hand, using it to pull my whole body against his. His other arm wraps around my back, locking me in place.

"I am about to get a whole lot worse if you keep walking in front of me with those PJs missy." I can't help but let a little gasp fall from my lips at his words. I am paralyzed. Soon Harry releases me and laughs. "Who is the pervert now huh?" He says, pushing past me. I swear, it is like he doesn't know there are other people on this plane.

We finally reach out seats again, Harry quickly laying down. I walk around to the other side and slide in carefully. 

"Wanna listen to some music?" He suggests. The flight attendants have now dimmed the cabin lights. I nod my head, fishing my headphones and phone out of my bag, and for the third time today, connecting both mine and Harry's headphones to my phone. I turn on the playlist from where we left off before. Falling. The song starts and at first, we just lay there in silence.

"Harry, can you sing?" I ask, turning myself onto my side. He has one arm tucked behind his neck, propping his head up, almost creating the perfect position for my head to rest on. He starts to softly sing the lyrics. I cant stop myself from resting my head on his shoulder. My hands trace shapes on his chest as he continues to softly sing to me. 

All of a sudden I start to sing with him. He turns his head to look at me. I can feel his eyes on me, as I continue to sing with him. My hand still trace shapes on his chest, when his hand takes mine. I look up at his face, realizing that both of us have stopped singing. Neither for us dare to break our eye contact. 

We just lay there in silence, staring at each other. I dont think I have ever noticed before how comfortable Harry makes me feel. I feel like myself around him, like I have known him for at least 5 years. He is like that person that you aren't afraid to ask weird things, or the one you call when your pet dies, or the one that makes you get out of the house and go to the club. But, he is also the person that you cuddle with on the lounge all day, being comfortable lying on a lounge, staring at each other.

I snuggle closer into Harry, squeezing my head between his neck and shoulder. He finally releases his other hand and lands on my cheek, softly brushing the hair out of my face. 

"Can you sing again Harry. Please?" He chuckles.

"You really do like my singing dont you?" I just nod my head up and down against his chest. 

"Wise men say... Only fools rush in..." Of course. He starts singing that song. But I am too tired and comfortable to object. "But I can't help... Falling in love, with you..." As he continues singing, I drift off.

_______

I wake up what I am assuming is 4 hours later. The lights have been turned back on. I feel something heavy on my chest. I open my eyes to find the one and only Harry Styles laying on my chest. Not only that, but my arms are locked around his neck, and his around my back and our legs are a tangled mess. I go to sit up, and then see Harry's face. 

His lips curved into a small frown, his nose scrunched up along with his forehead. I all of a sudden find myself using my thumb to smooth out the wrinkles on his forehead. His eyes flutter open at the touch of my thumb, and the wrinkles disappear into what seems to be a giant smirk.

"Morning beautiful."