Chapter 28: I'm Not Gonna Leave You Now, Oh I Know Its Gonna Get Better

Laurens POV:

Camila was rushing about our apartment- clothes and makeup lay everywhere as she frantically looked through her things...

"Camz... please relax, you look beautiful and it's going to be fine..." I said, trying desperately to help her relax as she continued to pace the bedroom.

"Camz..." I said again, trying to get her attention "...Camz!" I almost shouted, placing both hands on her shoulders- smiling as her brown orbs met mine... "Please calm down you're starting to make me nervous..."

"I'm sorry Laur... I don't know why I'm so on edge..." She said timidly, "They're my parents... I should be a lot calmer than this, right?"

"Well I wouldn't say calm... you don't have the best history so I understand why you're nervous... but you're stressing out about the way you look- and you look beautiful so please just relax for five minutes and... breathe..."

She pulled me into a tight hug... resting her head on my chest and pulling her brown orbs away from my green ones to look at the mess she had made of the bedroom... "I should probably clean this up before we go..."

"No, it's fine... I'll do it" I smiled- pulling her in even tighter before pulling away to pick up the clothes strewn across the bed... "How did you manage to make such a big mess in such a small space of time?" I giggled as Camila sat on the edge of the bed to slip on her heels... "I was in the bathroom for five minutes and came out to... this"

"You should know by now I'm a VERY messy person..." She said playfully, "Considering we live together now and everything..."

"Oh yeah, you know I'm happy you reminded me because I completely forgot about that" I teased, giving her a small peck on the lips before walking towards the bedroom door, "We should probably get going soon though... I don't think turning up late will give your parents a good first impression..."

"Cant we just stay here... I'd much rather spend the night here, in bed, with you..." she smiled- making her way towards where I was standing...

"You will be with me... we'll just have your parents opposite us the whole time..." I responded as she snaked her hands around my waist pulling me towards her...

"Camz... we have to leave so... behave..." I scolded, smiling as she began pout- pulling on my waist even harder than before..."Camila... don't pout, you and I both know full well that if we start this, we won't be leaving this bedroom for a LONG time...so, grab your purse and let me finish up- I'll be five minutes"

I playfully pushed away her arms- leaving her stood in the bedroom as i made my way downstairs...

I slipped on my heels and I put on my blazer before I felt a pair of arms snaking around my waist once more, and Camila's lips on my neck...

"Camz...what did I say..." I said, moaning slightly as she gently sucked on the sensitive spot on my neck "We... have to go, remember?" I said, almost breathlessly.

"I remember..." she teased- nipping and biting softly at the skin... "I'm just giving you little sneak peek for later..." she finished as I felt her smirk against my skin

She pulled away and I turned around- smiling as my eyes met hers... "You do realise you're worse than a horny teenager right?" I joked- pulling her in for a gentle kiss...

"I don't hear any complaints from you..." She winked- kissing my cheek softly before she stepped away- making her way over to the front door...