2

Forths P.O.V.

It's already Saturday and I'm feeling kind of nervous about meeting Beam's family. I don't mind if they don't accept us but I know it's gonna hurt Beam. He's really close with them especially since he is an only child. I tried not to focus on it but it has been on my mind since he told me.

I was currently making breakfast for the both of us after we spent the night together. I just made some pancakes, bacon and eggs. After everything was set up I went to wake up Beam. I smiled seeing him sleeping comfortably hugging my pillow. I approached him and gently woke him up by calling his name.

"Beam, it's time to wake up breakfast is ready." I said running my hand through his hair.

"Hmm." He sighed contently before stirring up. "What time is it?" He mumble sitting up sleepily still struggling to open his eyes.

"It's ten thirty you have to wake up we have to leave soon. You can sleep on the way." I replied trying to convince him. He grabbed my hand leaning his head on my shoulder.

"How about we stay here and just cuddle and sleep all day instead?" He said and I chuckled.

"As much as I want to we already have plans so come on before the food gets cold." I said standing up.

"You should carry me I'm tired." He said throwing himself backwards so he was lying again in the bed. I leaned down and picked him up bridal style he yelped surprised.

"I was kidding you idiot!" He said surprised.

"I know but I still wanted to do it." I said stealing a quick kiss when I put him down on the chair.

After we ate the breakfast we got ready to leave. Our plan was going over there for a late lunch and drive back before dinner since we didn't want to spend the night. Beam didn't thought it would be a good idea since it's the first time he's coming out to his parents and he doesn't know how they are going to react. The drive towards Beam's home was just about an hour and a half so we arrived rather quickly. I asked Beam if he had at least given his parents a warning but he didn't so that worries me a little bit. I parked my Jeep and looked at Beam who seemed troubled I grabbed his hand.

"Everything's going to be ok. We love each other that's all that matters." I said and the look on his face changed to determination.

"You're right they are going to love us like everybody else and if they don't well they will have to come around if they don't want to loose me." He said and I squeezed his hand.

"I love you Beam Baramee." I said and he smiled.

"I love you too Forth Jaturapoom." He said before giving me a kiss. After that we got out of the car. We entered the house and walked towards the kitchen were Beam's mom was. She quickly came up to him and hugged him then she smiled at me. That's a good start I thought.

"Where's your girlfriend?" She said looking around to see if anyone else was with us.

"I didn't say I have a girlfriend." He replied and I mentally facepalmed he couldn't just ease his way into it he just had to be sassy in this moment.

"But you said you were in a relationship didn't you?" She asked confused and looked at me as if I had the answer.

"I am with him." He said casually and I just stood there awkwardly smiling at her. She looked surprised looking back and forth between us.

"You're gay?" She asked confused like she couldn't process the information.

"Who's gay?" Said a man who I assume is Beam's father when he entered the kitchen.

"I am." Replied Beam. "This is my boyfriend Forth." He said coming over to me and grabbing my hand. They stood frozen and were staring at each other for a while. Beam was looking at them sternly like waiting for them to disagree or more like daring them to. After a few seconds his father coughed and his mother started talking.

"Well it's certainly a surprise coming from you, like don't get me wrong but he was a player before this I didn't expect it." She said looking at me weirdly.

"Um yeah I know but I don't mind we love each other and the past is the past." I answered confused on why she was telling me this.

"Ok well lunch it's almost ready just sit down while I serve the food." She said and we both nodded.

"This feels wrong." Beam said and I looked at him worried. "I mean how they're acting not you." He said and I sighed relieved.

"I think it isn't going that bad I think they must be shocked thats all." He said and Beam nodded but I could tell he wasn't completely convinced. The food was served and the atmosphere at the table was awkward. At first nobody was talking but then they started bombarding me with questions. I tried to answer everything as best as I could but I could notice they were displeased. 

"I think that's enough questions." Beam said suddenly and I was glad because I was getting uncomfortable. "I know everything there is to know about Forth Jaturapoom we've been together already for six months so you can't say it's just a fling. I get that you may be shocked but you are making him uncomfortable and that's not ok." He stated and suddenly we were eating silently again until his mother started speaking. Suddenly she started acting nicer and even though I was confused I embraced it so everything would calm down.

Things got a bit better which I was thankful for but the atmosphere was still a bit awkward. Over all I think it could have gone way worst. Beam just dropped a bomb of them so I wasn't expecting them to welcome me with open arms either way. After we ate we didn't stay for much longer considering the atmosphere was awkward so we left early. When I drove off I looked at Beam worriedly.

"Are you ok?" I asked and he nodded.

"I thought they would be more supportive but hey at least they weren't completely against it." He said shrugging.

"They were probably just surprised. I think you could've eased your way in a bit better." I said truthfully and he laughed.

"I guess so but I got a bit nervous." He said and this time I laughed.

"Great way to handle it." I joked.

"Ah who cares you love me even if I'm stupid like that sometimes." He said and I looked at him fondly.

"That's I certainly do." I said and he smiled at me brightly.

"This wasn't the worst case scenario so I think everything's ok for now." He said and I nodded.

"Let's go home." I said and nodded.

"Yeah I just want to cuddle and sleep so hurry up." He said.