20

Beam's P.O.V.

I looked at Forth who was sitting across from me. It's been hard getting him to open up to me like really hard. He is reluctant and very stubborn. The Friday after he told me his name he was nowhere to be seen. I waited for hours more than usual while completing my assignment. At the end I found him outside but I could tell it was a coincidence and that he wasn't there waiting. That day he walked me home again. After that he always came while I was there. But I could tell he was always questioning if he should. He never came at the same time. He was rarely early, he mostly came after six thirty but sometimes he came ten or fifteen minutes before eight which is when I usually leave.

He was always very careful of what he said. He had this wall around him and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't manage to get past it. I didn't know much about him except for his first name and a few other minor things he had let slip out. I still enjoyed spending time with but it was getting tiresome.

I guess I should stop bothering him then because some times I feel like I am forcing him to be here. I usually sit at his table when he arrives since he never dares to approach me. Today I decided I wasn't going to do it. We've been playing this game for too long and I have enough problems as it is. He was also a big distraction I had stopped trying to remember my past since I was focusing on him. Today for some reason I was feeling down. I had been thinking about this too much I guess. I had a bit of a headache. So today I sat down at my usual table instead of his. I was only listening to music today. My heart felt heavy and my mind was a mess. Not even this place cheered me out today. I leaned my head on my right arm that was resting on the table. With my left I started tracing the heart on it that said I love you Beam.

"Where are you? Who even are you? I feel empty without you. I really need you in this moment. You should know who I am why haven't you come fight for me? Did you really love me then? Why did you disappear from my life right when I needed you." I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. I wiped them off with my sleeve. Everything is so hard right now. I was startled when someone sat down in front of me. I looked up at Forth with teary eyes. Somehow seeing him just made me even sadder.

"Beam? What's wrong?" he asked concerned but I couldn't stop crying not even to say a word. I was full on sobbing now. He came over to my side pulling me closer. One hand over my shoulder the other one in my head. We stayed like that until I calmed down. "What happened? Why are you crying like this? Did someone hurt you?" He said and I shook my head making some space between us. I sniffled grabbing a tissue.

"I'm ok." I said.

"You don't look like you're ok. Do you want to talk about it?" he asked and I shook my head.

"No it's alright. Im sorry I think I'm going home." I said and he nodded.

"I will walk you there." He said standing up. I just nodded tiredly not wanting to talk. There was silence between us since I was the one always talking. I walked slowly taking my time.

"I don't like to see you sad let me cheer you up." Said Forth.

"There's no need we all have our days." I said.

"This is not like you it makes me worried." He continued and I sighed.

"I will be alright." I said but he wasn't giving up. He grabbed my wrist and started walking in the other direction. I just looked at him confused having no other option but to follow him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting you away from your apartment. I don't want to leave you feeling all sad." He said and I couldn't help the small smile on my face. We walked until we reached a park sitting down in one of the benches. "Let me think for a second." He said and I nodded. i looked at him he was frowning and thinking about something really hard it seems. "I know a place we can go which I think will help you. But we have to drive there. I have my bike parked close by if you want." He said and I thought about it. Well what's the point in going back to my room to keep feeling sorry for myself? Besides its the first time I've seen him trying instead of being the closed off one.

"We can go." I said and he nodded leading the way to his bike. I got in behind him and he started driving after putting on his helmet on my head. We drove up a hill. I stepped out the bike looking around.

"We are lucky no ones here today." He said walking to sit in one of the benches overlooking the city.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked sitting down next to him.

"When I walked out on my ex I was feeling so many mixed up emotions and I didn't know what to do so I just drove around. My bike ran out of gas around here. While waiting for one of my friends to pick me up I sat down here. I remembered a scene from a movie where the protagonist just creams into the wind to let it all out. I thought it was stupid but then I tried it and it actually made me feel a little better. It didn't fix anything but it helped let my feelings out." He said and I nodded.

"I don't think I could do it though. It feels stupid." I said and he stood up.

"Fair enough I'll go first." He said and before I could question him he started screaming. I wanted to laugh but I decided to do it instead so I opened my mouth but a very weak sound came out.

"Well that was embarrassing." He said and I laughed.

"Fine I will do it again." I said this time more confident. I let out a decent scream and it actually felt good. So I did it again as loud as I could putting all my feelings into it.

"Now that's how you do it. The first time even a child could scream louder." He said.

"Fuck you Forth Jaturapoom." I said laughing until I realized what I had said. I looked over to see a shocked Forth. Is he? But he's never said his last name to me. Im confused.

"Did you just?" Forth started to say softly looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Is that your last name?" I said at the same time.

"It is." he sighed.

"Forth... just how well did we use to know each other? I just remembered your last name. You only told me your name!" I said feeling overwhelmed. Nothing made sense. I looked at Forth hoping for some answers. He seemed nervous.

"Beam." He said about to grab my hand.

"No! You are lying to me too right?" I said standing up to make some distance between us. "All this time I've been telling you how mad I was at my friends because they were keeping it from me. It turns out you were hiding it too! Why?" I said looking at him with teary eyes.

"Is complicated Beam, I didn't mean to! I told you to stay away but you didn't listen." He said trying again to get closer to me.

"No! Stop it! Stay where you are." I said not wanting to have him close to me. "Just exactly who where you to me?" I asked him.

A.N.

Yeah Forth who are you? hahahah. What do you guys think will he tell him? Or will he lie?