27

Beams P.O.V.

It's been a month since I left for London with Forth. I've been slowly letting him in again and things where going fine. I trusted him enough to just pick up everything and leave with him to the other side of the world without telling anyone. He did the same not even knowing if I would ever want him back. To me that was proof enough of our love. Now we are just working on building back our relationship. We are still cautious with each other though but it's getting better. We were running out of money though or at least I was my savings were almost over.

"What are you thinking so hard about?" Asked Forth snapping me out of my thoughts. I turned to look at him.

"Nothing." I said and he raised an eyebrow. I just sighed.

"We are running out of money. We've been here for almost a month now. Also I feel guilty." I said looking down. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it comfortingly.

"Why? I still have plenty of money left you don't have to worry about that." He said.

"You left everything to come here with me. I know you were planning on doing so anyway but you didn't continue your studies here either you've been with me. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed our time together. I'm glad we had this chance. But I feel so guilty. You're doing so much for me and I haven't been able to do the same. I feel like a burden." I said feeling the tears welling up in my eyes.

"Look at me." He said cupping my face gently. "You came back to me even against all odds. You remember me and everything we have been through. Even if you haven't forgiven me completely you still allow me to be part of your life. Even if I don't deserve it you are still here with me. You trusted me enough to come here with me. You've given me a lot too Beam and sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it either. So please try not to feel guilty. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and you are definitely not a burden to me." He said before pulling me towards his chest. I couldn't help the tears that escaped my eyes. He hold me tight while I let it all out.

"I'm sorry." I said once I calmed down.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." He said ruffling my hair a little before standing up. He got me a glass of water which I accepted gratefully.

He sat down next to me again and I could tell he was trying to think of something else to say. He looked troubled. I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his shoulder. He put an arm around my shoulder. We stayed quiet for a while. Until the bell rang. We both looked at each other confused. We didn't know anyone who could visit us here.

"I'll go answer it. Someone must have gotten confused." Said Forth standing up. I watched him walk towards the door. I was about to get up since he was taking some time when I noticed two people walk in. I instantly stood up. It was Forths mom and dad. We stood there looking at each other. Forths mom was the first to talk.

"Beam." She said carefully and I ran to hug her.

"Mom." I said and she hugged me tightly. She was always welcoming to me. Forth's parents accepted me into the family quickly. I considered them my family too. She was always so good to me.

"I'm so glad you are ok hun! I thought I won't ever get to see you again! We have missed you so much." She said and we both started crying. She hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry." I said between sobs.

"You have nothing to be sorry about hun! None of this was your fault." She said and I cried harder. She rubbed my back until I calmed down. When I pulled back I noticed she had tears in her eyes too. Which she wiped quickly. "I'm just happy you are finally ok and remember everything." She said and I nodded sniffling.