14.1: Pop Up Guess Who

Start from the beginning

"Facts I was leaned up against bae and a nigga was looking at us like he had a problem. I couldn't understand the hate because we were minding our damn business rapping along to the music and enjoying the concert" Ebony said and scrunched up her face confused on why the boys had so much hate when they were all supposed to be boys.

"You did say that brother told you that they were asking if there was any more of us so that's ya answer right there. They want something that they can't have. Niggas out here mad for all the wrong reasons when they should've been worried bout hyping up their boy while he was performing. Those were some of the same niggas in the car with Papi the day I gave birth to Charlie" April would never forget their faces. She knew Dave had other friends and expected him to have other friends besides his day ones and she was cool with that but everybody wasn't the friends Dave thought they were.

"They can miss me with the bullshit. I swear jealousy doesn't look good on grown folks. If you like something or someone that someone else has then go find ya own version of that shit and work for it. Don't be projecting bad vibes on people that's supposed to be ya friend and ya so-called brother" Ebony said and smacked her lips pissed.

"Exactly but you know how people are. They stay on the outside looking in but oh well the cleanup crew has arrived and I'm pulling all cards tonight...if Papi lets me. I was rocking out with Papi but I stayed my ass right between Shooter and Errol. Those niggas had me feeling mad uncomfortable. Straight the type that you don't want to be left in alone in a room with because you know as soon as Papi leaves the room somebody's gonna try to shoot their shot and I ain't with the fucks. You know me I'm the type to let you dig ya grave, bury ya self, then go get my man, point you out, and tell on ya trifling ass" April said. They had made her feel yucky and she wasn't here for it.

"Bitch exactly"

"Any, who I wish I'd a known beforehand that they were going to a strip club I'd a had my duffle bag filled with ones on deck ready to make it rain and make someone's night"

"True shit" Ebony laughed. "I didn't think it would be one of those types of nights. I figured they'd be at a regular ass club"

"Same here granted I brought some money, money but not singles" April said and looked at the time. "It's time to head out" she said and started up the car alerting security that she was getting ready to move.

"You'll be aight. They got change" Ebony said as they finally pulled off and headed to the strip club ready to see what was going to pop off tonight because they both knew it was going down and that was a given.

By the time they arrived the boys had been there well over an hour. Dave had hit her up telling her to come through the back and that he had already paid her cover charge as well as Bully had paid for Ebony. April and Ebony entered through the back entrance of the club with security heavily in tow. One of Dave's security men had met them at the door so they could follow him back to the VIP section where Dave and his crew were at. April and Ebony were on high alert and scoping out the scene as they made their way throughout the club and made a quick detour. April needed to handle something real quick before meeting up with Dave. After the detour they were back on route and walking inside VIP with all eyes on them instead of the strippers shaking their asses trying to get paid. April looked over at Ebony and Ebony looked over at April. It was time to sit back and get their role play on. You know act like they're part of the festivities but really be on the lookout to see how these niggas really were because she had already been scratching a few niggas off her mental check list.

"Hey Papi" April bent down and whispered in Dave's ear, gave him a little ear kiss, then made her way in front of him, and took a seat on his awaiting lap that he had tapped on just so she knew where he wanted her to sit. He was sitting back smoking and enjoying the show.