Chapter 52: Brandon's Graduation

BRANDON'S POV

*A couple months later*

"BRANDON! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" My dad shouted. I had just gotten my cast off last week and it felt so good to have it off. I pulled my shirt down and headed downstairs. I was in a white dress shirt, black skinny jeans and nice black boots.

"You look so much like your father" My mom cried, hugging me once I got to the ground.

"It's okay mom" I chuckled, hugging her back.

"I know" She said, drying her tears and taking a lot of pictures of me before we could finnaly leave.

"Oh yeah, what college are you going to?" Bailey asked.

"You'll see" I smiled to myself. I knew it was going to break their hearts but they would be proud of me.

"What are you majoring in?" Blade asked. She'd been crying all day,along with my mom.

"You'll see" I said, continuing to be mysterious.

We got to the arena and I went off with the rest of my classmates. I got into a cap and gown and we had to get in line by our last names. Ironically, Caden and Brad were in front of me while Ethan was right behind me. We were led out and sat in the chairs, waiting for the ceremony to start. The principal gave a speech and then called people up to speak. They called the valedictorian up to speak and then someone else.

"Our Prom Queen happend to be a junior this year and... she actually happens to be here. Victoria Ferguson, please stand up." Victoria stood up from the back and waved as everyone clapped. "Our Prom King was a senior though, Brandon Biersack, can you please come up here." I slowly got up as people cheered and clapped for me. The principal whispered in my ear what I'm supposed to talk about as I walked up.

"Hello. Well urm, I didn't expect to be Prom King. I was just hanging out with my girlfriend and got called up. For those of you out there Junior and younger, go to your senior prom. It really is a lot of fun, even if you go with a group of friends. Umm I spent most of middle school being bullied and a little bit in elementary school. It was all because of my looks. I was that one weird kid who always wore skinny jeans, had quite a lot of black and long black hair. Sixth grade is when it got worse and that's because I came to school the first day with eyeliner on. I would get picked on and it eventually turned into daily beatings. My sister then expierenced the same thing. I delt with teh bullying in an idiotic and childish way and struggled with getting over it. Freshman year was a whole new start for me and it helped me really find who my real friends are and where I belong. So if you're about middle school age and are bullied for whatever reason, don't worry, things will get better when you get into high school. I would not only get bullied for the way I looked, but the way my family looked too. My dad is a rockstar and his band takes after the 70's and 80's band KISS. I have gone on tour with my dad once but have gone to too many concerts to count. My dad is probably one of the best people that have ever lived. I have a couple friends but my dad will always be my best friend. I am an exact copy of my dad which is probably why we are so close. I am also his only son so we got a great bond over the years. My dad cares a lot about all three of his children, along with my mom. He's always there if you need advice and gives probably the best adivce out there. You also get a chance to meet some famous people and gain fans. I have two sisters and my sister Blade who is only a year younger then me is one of my best friends as well. We have the most in common since we're only a year apart and we're always there for each other. We bicker like any normal brother and sister but we truly love each other. Because of my dad's band, our family is extended with my dad's bandmates, their wives and their kids. I can say that I'm proud to be part of my big family." I walked off the stage and back to my seat. Everyone clapped and cheered and I could hear my family from the back of the room.

It was then time to give out diplomas.

"Brandon Biersack" The principal called and I got up, walking up to the stage again. "Brandon was accepted into New York University in New York and plans to major in psychology." She said as I reached her. She shook my hand and handed me my diploma before calling Ethan up.

"Congrats for getting accepted into USC" I told Brad and he smiled.

"Thanks, good job for getting NYU."

"Thanks man" I chuckled. After everyone was called, we were allowed to change. I came out with Caden and my two friends to see my family.

"Brandon! That speech was amazing!" Alex exclaimed, hugging me, tears streaming down her face.

"Y-You're really going to New York?" Blade cried.

"Yeah" I said, biting my lip. "I promise I'll come back to visit as much as I can Blade."

"Promise?"

"Yes. Every summer." She hugged me and I hugged her back. My mom took a bunch of pictures with Caden, Brad, Ethan and I before my whole family went out to dinner, including Uncle David, Caden and Camille. Everyone congratulated Caden and I as we ate.

"I don't want you to leave" Blade cried when we got home later that night.

"It's going to be okay Blade, I promise" I said, sitting her on my lap.

"No it won't Brandon. You said it yourself Brandon, you're my best friend. No one understands me like you! And what about our deal!" She whispered the last part.

"I promise I will always visit Blade." I said, hugging her closely.

********************************************************************************************************

Didn't really know how to end this. XP Sorry

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!