Chapter 13: Warped Tour

BRANDON'S POV

Everyone came over the day before we left for Warped so we would be all in one place for the bus. Everyone was over and we decided to pop in a scary movie. Suprisingly, Jake or my dad or... anyone for that fact has found out about me and Alex. I want to keep it like that or... at least for a while. We climbed onto the couch and Alex casually sat next to me. She smiled at me and I smiled back. 

The guys, of course, picked the scariest movie known to man and within the first 5 minutes, Alex was already about to pee her pants and digging her face into my shirt. I was trying to calm her down and I kept getting glares from Jake. I just kept smiling at him and trying to calm Alex down. She eventually fell asleep and I just slept on the couch with her on my lap. Jake just fell asleep thankfully and didn't bother us for the rest of the night.

"Brandon" I heard someone whisper and I looked at Alex. It was pitch black and she quickly leaned up and pecked my lips. "Goodnight" I could hear the smile in her voice.

"Night" I kissed her forehead and fell back asleep with a huge smile on my face.

"Wake up Brandon" My dad smacked the back of my head to wake me up.

"Ahh I'm up I'm up."

"Bus is here, get your ass in gear" He's always cranky in the mornings. He popped a ciggeratte in his mouth and walked outside. I was about to get up when I realized Alex was still fast asleep on my lap. I looked around and saw no one.

"Alex baby, wake up" I gently shook her but that didn't work. I kissed her lips and her eyes slowly opened. "Cmon, bus is here." She moaned and hopped up off my lap. As I headed to the stairs, I dragged her with me. We stood in my room and kissed for a minute before breaking. "Probably the last chance we get for a while" I smirked and she blushed. She pecked my lips and headed down the stairs. 

I grabbed my bags and headed down to the bus.

"Go ahead, pick your bunk. Theres probaly none left but the ones with open curtains are free. We got the bus modified so we could fit all the families. We have... 15 bunks, take your pick." I nodded and saw one right across from Alex was open and I hurried and got that one. She saw me setting my stuff down and giggled, jumping on my back. I swung her around, kissed her and then put her down.

"EVERYONE IN THE BUS?" I heard the bus driver yell and the moms started doing a head count. I'm assuming we had everyone because the bus started to move.

We were on the couches, talking and Alex and I kept eyeing each other and smiling.

"Brandon, can I talk to you for a minute?" Jake asked, standing up and crossing to the bunks.

"Shit" I muttered and looked at Alex once more and she had a scared look.

"Oooooooh" The BVB guys started and I flipped them off.

"Shut the fuck up" I said as I walked into the bunk room. Jake was holding the door open and once I was in, he slammed it closed.

"Yes Jake?" I sat on my bunk and pretended like nothing was wrong. He sat in Alex's bunk and stared straight into my eyes.

"Brandon, tell me the truth... what's going on between you and Alex?"

"N-nothing" Shit, I stuttered.

"Brandon"

"Nothing is going on!"

"Brandon!"

"Nothing is going on Jake! Seriously!" He sighed and stood up.

"Stay" He instructed and then left. Soon, my dad came in.

"Shit" I muttered and before I knew it, my dad's icy eyes were staring at me.

"Brandon, tell me the truth alright, I won't tell Jake. Is there anything going on between you and Alex?" I nodded slowly. "Can you tell me" I nodded extra slowly as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I love her dad" I said quietly. "On my birthday, I asked her and she said yes. She is the first girl that I have truly loved since Victoria. I don't want to tell Jake because he'll take her away from me dad, and I can't have that, I love her to fucking much."

"Brandon, tell Jake exactly that and he'll be fine. I'll back you up even man."

"Thanks" I said and wiped away a few more tears. Soon I saw Jake walk through the door and I cursed under my breath.

"Ready to tell me Brandon?" He sat in Alex's bunk again and I nodded. I took a deep breath and averted my eyes to the ceiling. I looked back into his brown eyes and I froze. I quickly wiped away another tear that was starting to fall and opened my mouth to speak.

"Alexandra and I are dating, Jake. I asked her out on my birthday and she said yes. I love her Jake, I really do. If I didn't, I wouldn't be in tears right now. She is the first girl I've loved since Victoria and, I even loved her before Victoria but I was too much of a pussy to ask her out. Just please please please don't break us up Jake. I love her and the reson I didn't tell you was I was afraid, afraid that you would seperate us and I love her too much to let her go." I was in tears at this point and I furiously wiping them away.

Jake sighed and looked at the ceiling, then his feet and then layed in the bunk.

"Brandon" He sighed and I bit my lip, bracing myself for the worst. I know I would try suicide again if I couldn't be with Alex. "Take care of my daughter, please. Your her first boyfriend and... I'm trusting you Brandon. Trusting that you'll make the right decisions with Alexandra."

"Oh yes sir, of course. I love Alexandra, I would never dream of treating her bad or pressuring her in anyway."

"Your a good kid Brandon, thank you" He ruffled my hair and then hugged me. I decided to go to bed early and calm down. I closed my bunk curtain, climbed under the blanket and fell asleep.

I woke up and everyone was getting ready for the first Warped show. I got ready in a BVB shirt, a leather jacket, some black skinny jeans and black combat boots. My dad did my makeup and kind of made me a mini him. We then gave me his clothes since we were basically the same size except he was taller and we looked exactly alike.

Little did I know, each show, the guys would bring their families out on stage and today it was my dad's turn. All 4 of us were brought out and each given microphones except for Bailey and we sang along with out dad and smiled the whole time. It was a shit load of fun. 

I'm going to like Warped.

********************************************************************************************************

Listening to Issues~ Escape The Fate

Sorry for such a short chapter XP

15 COMMENTS AND 15 VOTES FOR NEW CHAPTER!