Chapter 47: Date

Chapter 47: Date

BRANDON'S POV

*2 YEARS LATER*

Brandon~ Hey babe, guess wat i got ;)

Alex<3~Watttt?

B~ My drivers license :D

A~OH MY GOD THTS GREAT!

B~ I know! Wat do u say bout a dinner and a movie?

A~ I SAY LET'S GO FOR IT!

B~ Yay! Pick u up n an hour?

A~ Sure :D

B~  :D

I threw my phone down on my bed and started jumping around my room. "Yesyesyesyesyes" I said, continuing to move around my room. "She said yessss  she said yesss she said y-"

"-Brandon" I stopped and turned around to see my dad.

"Haha hi" I said, twiddling my fingers at him with an innocent smile.

"What's with all the noise up here?"

"I'm going on a date with Alex tonight and I can actually drive her" I said, beaming.

"Glad she makes you happy but try to keep the noise to a minimum. Bailey and your mom are sick and trying to get some sleep."

"Got it" I said as he left. I hurried into the bathroom and took a shower. I went back into my room and pulled out my clothes. I put on a white, button down dress shirt and black skinny jeans. I slipped on some black boots and moved on to my hair. It had grown back out to my shoulders so I flat ironed it and left my face makeup less.

"Dad! Can I use your car!" I hollered as I came down the stairs.

"Sure!" He yelled back and I grabbed his keys.

"Where you going Brandon?" My mom asked, coming into the entry way.

"Alex and I are going to a dinner and movie." I said, playing with the keys in my hand.

"Alright, have fun" She said hugging me and going back to the living room. I started up the car and drove to Alex's house. I parked on the side of the street, got out and walkdd up to her door. I knocked on the door and I heard comotion inside.

"Brandon!" She squeeled, wrapping herself around me and hugging me.

"Haha, hey babe" I said, kissing her before letting her down.

"Brandon!" I heard Jake call.

"Yes sir?" I asked as he appeared.

"So, your driving her?" He asked as I wrapped my arm around Alex.

"Daaaa-" She started to whine but he clamped his hand over her mouth.

"Yes sir" I said, digging my wallet out of my pocket and displaying my drivers license.

"Alright, drive safe, Alex, home by eleven." He said as we walked away.

"Got it dad" She said, annoyed. We climbed in the car and I started driving.

"So, dinner first?" I asked, intertwining our fingers.

"Sure" She said, smiling at me.

"Kay" I said as I pulled out of the neighborhood. I drove and talked to Alex as we listened to music all the way to the resturaunt. We arrived at the restraunt and I parked, hurrying to Alex's side and opening her door for her.