Chapter 9: You're Going Through So Much

Chapter 9: Your Going Through So Much

ANDY'S POV

Beep Beep Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep As soon as I heard that start, my grip around Harley became tighter. I looked at her face and it was ghostly pale.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" She started screaming, squirming out of my grip and going to his side. She rapidly pressed the nurse button until a few nurses came rushing in with a doctor. I pulled Harley away from Brandon's side as they tried to revive him.

I didn't want her to see that happen to her son, hell, I didn't want to see it so I pulled Harley out of the room. I sat both of us on the ground and held Harley close in my lap.

"It'll be okay Harley"

"NO IT WON'T!" She pounded on my shoulder. "MY LITTLE BOY IS DEAD! MY ONLY SON! HE'S DEAD!"

"HARLEY! CALM DOWN! He's a Biersack, he'll make it, he's tough, he's done it before" Right as I said that, the doctor came out.

"I'm sorry but your son has died"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" Harley yelled, shooting into the room.

"We did everything we could" The doctor said to me.

"I understand" I wiped away some tears.

"I'm so sorry for your loss"

"It's fine" I went into the room and hugged Harley close to me.

"He's gone Andy, he's actually gone"

"I know Harley, it'll be okay"

"Brandon" She whispered. I rubbed circles on her back and tried to calm her down.

"I'm going to go tell the guys alright?"

"Okay" She said, sitting down in the chair I led her to.

I started walking down the hall only to have the doctor stop me.

"Mr. Biersack, we'll keep your son in that room until you can make arangements"

"Alright, thank you" I said as I continued down the hall. I appeared in the waiting room to see all 5 guys, my parents and Harley's dad.

"ANDY!" Jinxx yelled, running to me and pulling me into a tight hug. "Have you been crying?" I looked at the floor and nodded.

"What happend" Ashley asked.

"Brandon" That was all I could mutter out before tears started to roll down my face and I couldn't speak. I sat down and my mom wrapped me in her arms.

"Andrew, what happend?" I wrapped my arms around her and sobbed into her shoulder. I took a deep shaky breath and opened my mouth to speak.

"Brandon just died" Everyone's mouths hit the floor.

"Andy, I-I'm so sorry" Jake said.

"It's fine, Harley's taking it really hard"

"I can imagine" Harley's dad muttered.

"I-I'm going to go outside" I said and pulled out my phone. I dialed the number to Blade's school and they got Blade on the phone.

BLADE'S POV

"Hello?"

"Hey Blade"

"Oh hey dad!"

"Look, I'm picking you up from school after school so don't get on the bus alright?"