Chapter 44

Chapter 44

BRANDON'S POV

I walked into the cafeteria with my lunch and looked between Ethan's table and the football team's table. Ethan looked up and smiled at me while the team was calling me over. I sighed and headed over to Ethan's table. I sat down my lunch as he looked up at me.

"Mind if I sit here?" I asked.

"Not at all" He said as I sat down. "So, what's with the sudden change in seating?" He asked.

"I've decided to change. My family was right, high school has changed me, I need to go back to my old ways." He glared at me. "And I got back with Alex" I said, looking down and eating my food as I blushed.

"I knew you looked happier!" He said with a chuckle.

"Yup, I sang to her in the pouring rain and she took me back."

"That's awesome dude!"

"Yeah" I said as my team came over here.

"Why you over here with the emo Biersack?" Tom asked.

"He's not a emo" I said through gritted teeth. "He's my friend."

"Again, why are you over here?"

"Tonight's the last football game and I miss hanging out with my friend."

"Whatever" He said as he stalked off. I rolled my eyes with a smile as I turned back to Ethan.

"You coming to the football game tonight? All of Black Veil Brides and my family is going to be there, you can sit with them."

"Sure" He shrugged.

"Great!" I said as the bell rang. I stayed after school that day and listened to music while I waited for the game to start. We got our uniforms on and got ready to go out onto the field. I ended up scoring the winning touch down and the whole team lifted me up.

"BRANDON! BRANDON! BRANDON!" They chanted as they carried me around the field. They let me down and I saw Alex. I ran up to her, swooped her up and hugged her tight. I kissed her and she hugged and kissed me back despite how sweaty I was. I put her down and ran back out with my team. We all went to go take showers and get dressed. I walked out and my family, Alex and BVB attacked me.

We all went out to dinner and went back home.

I went back to school the next day and was congratulated by almost everyone.

I was sitting at lunch when I heard shuffling from the jock's table. I looked over and saw Brad walking over.

"Shit" I whispered as he set his lunch down at the end of the table.

"Mind if I sit here?" He asked with a small smile.

"Wait, why would you want to sit with us."

"I thought we were friends Brandon" He smiled, pushing me a little.

"You really think of me as a friend?"

"Of course! Much better then any of those assholes. You can trust me, I'm not like them." I looked at Ethan and he shrugged.

"Sure" I said with a smile and he smiled back a thankful smile, sitting next to me.

********************************************************************************************************

10 COMMENTS AND 10 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!