Chapter 3 (Part 3)

He laughed "come on" he fell over and pulled her down with him "i.." he looked into her eyes and got lost. She laughed and landed on top of him, she was still slightly laughing before she got lost in his eyes "What?...". "I... I think i love you Lynn..." he said and caressed her cheek. She smiled slightly then blushed and looked away "You... Think... Or... You d-do?...". "I.... I do..." he blushed and pulled her chin forward "i love you Lynn" he smiled. She smiled and breathed deeply as she slightly chuckled with joy, she had tears in her eyes and hugged him tight "I love you too Denki". He saw how happy she was and started to tear up. He hugged back just as tight. He held the back of her head with his own little chuckle of happiness. She nuzzled his neck and chuckled slightly "Holy shit... I'm so lucky to have you...". "No.. I'm the luckiest guy in the world... To have the most amazing girlfriend..." he kissed her shoulder. She smiled and kept holding him, she widened her eyes and sat up "Shit..." she put her underwear back on and sighed "That's better". He chuckled slightly "you ok?" he moved up to caress her cheek. She looked at him and nodded "Yeah...". "Ok.. Come here" he smiled and opened his arms. "cuddle for a bit then get ready for dinner? ". She smiled and sighed "Yeah I guess" she went into his arms and pecked his lips before getting comfortable. He smiled and kissed her cheek. He laid down with her and held her close while rubbing her back "my beautiful princess..". She rolled her eyes and smacked his thigh "Stop being sappy!" "I told you that's not going to happen!" he laughed and looked at her "I'm sorry but you are just.. To beautiful..." he smiled and kissed her softly. She laughed and looked at him, she smiled and kissed back with a hum. He hummed into the kiss and held the back of her head. Kat pulled away and smiled then bit her lip back "I need to get ready~..." "Mhm ok~ wait one more kiss~" he pulled her in and kissed her softly "ok now you can get ready. Just don't take a whole hour like other girls i need to get ready too" he chuckled. She turned and kissed him back, she rolled her eyes and walked to get ready. He smiled and laid down. He went on his phone while he waited. She was about 20 minutes then walked out "This okay?"

 She was about 20 minutes then walked out "This okay?"

Kat's Outfit.

"Beautiful as always" Denki smiled as he looked at her. She smiled and walked to grab her things "Should I... Bring like... A purse?..." "Ya. It would look nice. I'll be 5 minutes." he got up and went into the bathroom to get ready. She nodded and sat on the bed waiting. He walked out in his outfit and sunglasses. He spun around on his heel then pointed finger guns at her. He broke out into a small laugh as he took off the glasses.

 He broke out into a small laugh as he took off the glasses

Denki's Outfit.

Kat watched him and gave him a 'Are you serious' face then laughed when he did, getting up and holding his waist while swaying slightly. "You look amazing~" she kissed him softly. Denki stopped laughing and held her waist swaying with her "why thank you m'lady~" he hummed into the kiss and smiled. She pulled away and put her hands on his chest, smiling slightly "Ready?" "Yep. You?" he smiled, his hands still slightly on her waist. She smiled "Mhm" "Then let's go" he ran his fingers through the wig with a smile then grabbed his wallet. She smiled and kissed his cheek, going to the front door and putting on her shoes. He walked to the door and put on his shoes then opened the door for her. She touched his arm "Thanks" she walked out and took his hand, they both started to walk out of the dorms. They walked out together and to the restaurant. He was smiling and kissed her hand while they walked.

Next part is a bit brutal. Thank you for the support!!!