Chapter 2 (part 1)

I finshed faster then I thought-
Part 2 and 3 will be posted tomorrow.

Denki yawned and woke up. He looked at  the sleeping Kat with a smile then got up. He went to make breakfast quietly while they slept. Kat shifted slightly when Denki got up, then kept sleeping. He started making pancakes while humming. Kat opened their eyes and rubbed them, sitting up with a slight wince and holding their side "So it wasn't a dream...". They widened their eyes and realized they weren't at home "... It wasn't a dream..." they remembered last night and how they kissed Denki, they blushed and remembered the feeling 'It was soft... And... Amazing... I felt free and like light... A little shock went through my lips as well... Are we dating?'. He heard them get up and he had just finished making the pancakes. He walked over with the pancakes and some water "morning princess" he smiled and put the tray next to them. They looked at him and were surprised by the nickname, they smiled slightly and saw the food "Uh... Denki you didn't have to...". "But i wanted to.. We are the only ones in the dorms. Everyone else went home for spring break.." he smiled slightly. They looked at the food then back at him, they smiled and sighed "Thanks..." "My pleasure" he chuckled slightly and kissed their forehead.

They looked at him while he kissed their forehead, they smiled slightly and fidgeted with the blanket "Denki... Are we... Dating?..." "I mean.. If you want to..." he blushed slightly as he looked at them. They blushed and looked away "I-I just assumed from the k-kiss... Did you have a crush on me?". He chuckled nervously "actually... Ya... I did... A-and i would really like to date you....". They scratched the back of their head and smiled slightly "Yeah... I'd like that...". Denki smiled and cupped their face to kiss them. They smiled into the kiss, placing their hand on his chest. He moved his other hand to hold his waist softly and smile into the kiss. They gripped his shirt and tilted their head with a slight hum. Denki hummed into the kiss and moved his hand to their hair. They pulled him more onto the bed and moaned slightly without realizing. He moaned slightly into the kiss. He moved more onto the bed being careful of the tray. He was semi on top of them. They realized what they were doing and pulled away "S-sorry" He looked at them as they pulled away and had a small blush 'holy fuck that was hot~' "i-its ok... I-i don't mind~". They let go and looked at the food "Sit?" they patted the side of the bed. He nodded and sat down next to them. They took a bite and smiled "Wow this is really good!". Denki smiled "thanks" he wrapped an arm around them. Kat picked up a piece with their fork and put it up to denkis mouth "Here..". He chuckled and slowly bit it off the fork. He glanced over at them and winked before laying back with the bite. Kat saw the wink and blushed slightly, they chuckled and rolled their eyes "Now you are getting cocky" "Hmmm but the blush says you like it~" he chuckled and kissed their neck softly. Kat chuckled and looked away, slightly tilting their head as their neck was kissed. They continued eating while Denki was smiling and holding them. They finished after giving Denki a few bites. He put down the fork and smiled slightly "Denki.... I hope you know i'm gonna have to get used to this..." "Ya.. i know.." he nuzzled their neck slightly. They sighed and smiled slightly "thank you... for everything..." "No need to thank me princess" He spoke against their neck with a smile causing them to breathe out deeply. They closed their eyes 'holy shit~'. They turned to look at them "Where should I put the tray?" "On the bed side table is fine." he said as he looked at them. Kat placed the tray on the table as denki pulled them into a hug and held them close "so do you want me to take you home?". They felt the hug and breathed deeply "I should probably do that... My parents will be wondering where I am..." "Ya.. You can keep the bra too if you want and ill walk you home. Maybe send you home with some makeup?". They widened their eyes at the bra comment, then looked at him quickly putting their hands out "No no, that's nice of you but it wouldn't be necessary" "Kat its ok my sister won't even notice. Do your parents know?.." He looked slightly concerned. They cleared their throat "We'll... Not... Exactly..." "They aren't supportive are they?..." he kinda knew the feeling. His dad wasn't too happy when he came out as bi. They looked down and shook their head slightly. "I'm sorry..." he rubbed his back "if you want you can go home and grab your stuff and stay here for the break.... I'm not going anywhere..." They shrugged "It's fine..." they looked at him again and eyes slightly wide they hummed "What about your parents?". "They never called... My dad probably told my mom not to... He doesn't exactly support me being bi... But my mom does... She's the one who actually bought me the flag..." he smiled slightly. They nodded and looked at the flag, then sighed "I... Wouldn't mind staying with you..." He smiled "then i'll walk you home and help you pack.. " he caressed their cheek. They nodded and got up, they got ready to leave and waited for Denki. Denki got ready and headed out with them. They both walked and Bakugou was every once and awhile breathing heavily and holding a spot that was in pain. Denki had an arm around them keeping them close "you ok baby?". They looked at him and nodded slightly 'Baby?'. Denki smiled and continued walking. They made it to their house and they paused for a moment "Hey... Um... Maybe it's best if you wait out here..." "You sure?.." he looked worried "your mom is always yelling so i wont be able to know if you need help...". They sighed and scratched the back of their head "I've lived with her for years... I won't need help...". "Ok... Be careful" he kissed them softly and smiled at them. They kissed back and sighed before they went inside "Hey mom! I'm home!".