Chapter 2 (part 2) (Smut part)

All smut!!! Read at your own risk!!

He walked them back to his dorm and was still blushing slightly. He turned to look at them "um...i-..." he blushed more and looked away. They walked in and Denki closed the door behind them, they looked at him and was a little shy "Yeah?" "D-do you want to.. Uh... Watch?...." Denki said with a blush as he looked at them. They widened their eyes and blushed "Um... Y-Yeah I guess... But... If you need my h-help I can um... Do that... Robin told me a few things..." He swallowed heavily "u-uh ok..." he walked over to the bed and sat down "um... Get uh... Comfortable i guess.." They nodded and fidgeted with their hands again, moving to sit in front of him. Denki shifted and laid against the headboard. He slowly started to palm himself blushing and deep red as he moaned. They widened their eyes and swallowed heavy 'Okay... This is definitely the feeling she was talking about'. He bit his lip back as he looked at them and went a little faster. He rolled his head back with another moan "Fuck~". They tucked their hair behind their ear 'Shit~... I want to touch him so bad~...'. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down just enough to free his member. He spit into his hand "i-it feels better when y-your hand is... Wet..." he smiled slightly. He started to stroke himself and moaned. He bit his lip back as his eyes fluttered shut. They widened their eyes and swallowed deeply again 'Fuck he's big...' they looked back up to his face and nodded "O-okay..." they watched and bit their lip back. He started to move faster. Denki stopped and took off his shirt. He laid down and started to jerk off again moaning constantly "Lynn~" he moaned out and arched his back slightly. Kat gripped their dress slightly and breathed deeply "D-Denks?..." "Y-ya~" he moaned out and slowed down a bit. They looked down and breathed heavily again "Can I?~". He looked at them a little shocked but nodded "mhm~" he removed his hand. He raised his eyebrows as they moved down. He let out a loud moan as he was licked "Fuck~" he moaned loudly again and they went down. They hummed slightly and licked up his length, sucking him off again but a bit faster. He arched his back slightly "fuck im gonna cum~ u-use your h-hand t-too~". They started to move their hand along with their mouth, moving down to deep throat him and play with his balls. They popped off and then went back down jerking him off while sucking. "Oh Fuck!~ ya just like that~ holy shit!~" he moaned loudly and arched his back "w-watch out im gonna- ah!~" he came hard with another loud moan. They moaned slightly at the taste, then winced slightly as he came. They swallowed everything and moved up, looking at him while blushing and wiping their mouth off "Was that okay?" "Holy shit you swallowed~..." he was breathing heavily with a nod "that was amazing Lynn" he smiled. They looked confused 'What's so wrong with swallowing it?' they smiled and fidgeted with their fingers "Yeah... That was amazing... Um... Was I not supposed to swallow?" "O-oh no you can.. I just.. I didn't expect you to... Uh it can be really bitter sometimes... And i didnt think you would.." he blushed. They shrugged "I don't know I thought it tasted pretty good...". He went bright red "o-ok...um are you ok?" he pointed down to kats. They got confused "What do you mean?" they looked down "I still don't know what you're talking about" "You have a dick too. Is it hard or still soft?". They moved the dress up, exposing their underwear and looking inside their own pants "I honestly can't tell..." He looked and immediately looked away "holy shit~" 'fuck thats nice underwear... I didn't even get a chance to check'. They looked at him with a slight worry and confusion "What? Is it bad?". "N-no the exact opposite actually... I-im just trying to be respectful" They tapped his leg "Denki I just sucked your dick... It's fine if you look at mine... Thanks though". He turned to look at them "o-ok" he looked and bit his lip back "god damn~" he looked into his eyes then back down "does it feel weird? Or hurt a little?". They nodded "Yeah a bit" "Do you mind if i?.." Denki looked up then back down. They took a deep breath "I've never done anything like this before Denks...". He nodded "then.. Can I be your first?.. ". They were still breathing heavily and shifted their body, sitting down and opening their legs a bit and lifting up their dress "Yes~...". Denki moved closer and got close to their face. Their lips were almost touching and he started to palm them through their underwear. They moved slightly back but felt their lips slightly touch theirs, then closed their eyes for a second and moaned as he palmed him. He looked into their eyes as he continued. He slowly slid his hand into his underwear. They opened their eyes and looked at him, then looked down with his eyes and moaned with a slight grind up. He gasped slightly as they felt their grind then smirked 'I guess the incident wasn't too scaring' he bit back his lip and started to palm him fast. They moaned and had their eyes closed, gripping his shirt slightly. It turned into stroking and he rubbed the tip softly. He moved down to kiss their neck softly. They moaned and held the back of his head 'Do you like it?!~' They widened their eyes and pushed him away "Stop!".