Notable Newcomer - Part 31

I thought I could handle the hate. I briefly talked about it with Ally. I know she can tell, and she keeps telling me to stay strong. I'm definitely trying.

There's just so many comments. Too many opinions. More negative ones. It's hard to find the great in this. When Blondie was here, the hate was kind of blocked out. Now that he's away on tour, it's just so much.

It's bringing me back to Liam and I. For some reason I'm also getting tagged in really old photos of us together. How do people even find these?

It's bad enough as it is with the hate I have now from Blondie's fan base. Now people are bringing in Liam too. Ugh, that's just great.

I've been off of social media more. I want to go live but Sarah has also noticed the hate and dug into it a bit. Now I'm not allowed to go live, only for work purposes. Which sucks. I like hanging and talking to my supporters.

I was out in public, the Grove. Which is a really popular mall here.

"Hi, y/n? Can I please get a photo?" A young girl came up to me

"Yes of course!" I turn my focus away from the clothing rack to her

I take a quick photo, sign her shirt and give her a hug goodbye.

In that same store that process happened once again. It was two girls this time, but I only took a photo with one. Only one asked and now they are both casually talking with me while I shop around.

"How was your day?" Kylie, the one I took a photo with asked

"It was good, thank you for asking" I reply

"Do you know Daniel Seavey?" Jenna asked,

"Umm" I pause, well there's no way of getting out of this "yeah, I do" I grab some more clothes and head to the cash register with the two girls following me

"They're just friends, give her a break" Kylie mumbled

"I just want to know" Kylie said "hey, y/n. Are you dating Daniel?"

"Uh no, we're not dating" I simply answer grabbing my bags and slowly walking out. To not seem rude.

"Are you dating anyone?" Jenna asked again

"Um, no, but I usually don't answer this kind of stuff anyways" I reply

"I told you" Kylie says

"It's fine, its just a personal topic to me" I say and walk to a shoe store

"Y/n! Can I get a photo?" a young boy asks

"Yeah, of course" I take the photo and have a little chat with him and continue my shoe shopping

Another girl joined the small group of Rhymes. It's quite cool, it's like a mini, calm, meet n greet.

I buy my shoes and one of them gets the exact same pair but in her size. Then I leave into the food court.

I get a simple subway sandwich and I sit down, to continue talking to Rhymes. I sat in one of the long tables and soon after, four other seats filled.

"Y/n, can I post a recording of us on my story?" Kylie asks

"If everyone's okay with it, then definitely!"

Everyone agrees and she takes a video and I say hello.

"Hi y/n, I love your music and I'm sorry to bother you while you're eating, but can I get a picture?" A girl asks

"Yes, of course!" I take the picture "you can join if you want" I suggest and she happily nods her head

She soon found out that they were other fans and they followed each other on Twitter.

After I ate and two other people joined, I decided it was time to leave. I was on my way out when a group of four came up to me. Politely asking for photos, I take a few photos and I keep walking with Rhymes following me.

It was all calm and it was nice. Until some argument happened between the group.

I curiously turn around not wanting anything to happen, to then see a fight break out. I hear yells for security and I'm really confused to what just happened.

The two pulled apart to then going back at it again. One of them accidentally bumping me which caused a domino effect of others to join.

"Guys, calm down please" I yell "shoot, I have no idea what to do" I sigh, obviously stressed

That's when two security came over and broke up the fight. Someone told a really, really, brief story basically so they can escort me back to my car. That's all I know. I'm sure someone is telling them the full story, and hopefully no one got badly hurt.

When I got home safely. I called my manager and she obviously freaked out but she's glad I was okay. She checked social media and she thinks it's a good idea to explain what happened, since there are videos going around. I agree too, I want people to know I'm safe.

I start the live, sitting on my bedroom floor with my phone propped on the little ledge of my bed.

"hello everyone" I smile into the camera

"I just wanted to explain a few things, as they have gotten a bit out of hand" I pause "but I'm going to start off why I actually went live"

I read some comments about the hate and the fight.

"So today I was out in the mall, and I was just casually shopping. Some of you guys respectively showed up which I love. I always love when you guys come up to talk to me" I pause, to not rush "I was on my way out to my car, with about 10? people with me. We were just laughing and talking and then behind me there was an argument"

I continue "I turn around because I didn't want anything to get out of hand, and right there a fight started. I was so shocked and confused on what to do" I pause "I'm definitely upset with myself that I didn't do anything, and I understand the hate from that"

"Although I was there, I'm still not sure what the fight was about" I pause, reading a few comments saying I shouldn't be upset and it's natural being shocked "security soon came, and I was escorted so I'm not sure what happened to everyone else"

"I just hope they're safe, and I hope all of you are safe and are doing good" I smile "I just wanted to say that I am safe, and the fight didn't hurt me physically in any way"

I pause and read a bunch of comments flowing in and replying to a few to say their name.

"Now moving on, I wasn't asked to talk about this but honestly I'm fed up with it" I sigh "I was in a relationship two years ago, and it ended" I pause
"some people think it's because I didn't want long distance" I shrug "in reality, it was because the media has a bit of a back story to twist some things and mess them up, that's why I'm so cautious about answering about my relationship status"

"Anyways, they're are photos being brought up with us" I sigh "I get it, some people miss it and wonder what happened, but it was two years ago and some people just need to stop hating on me for it"

"I'm also getting shipped with someone else, and because of that I'm getting hate from their fan base" I shake my head slightly "to clear things up, and to stop the rumors, to hopefully stop the hate" I pause and take a breath "I'm not dating anyone"

I soon end the live. It's true, technically I'm not dating anyone.

It's very true, that would be a reason why I'm not dating anyone.