Notable Newcomer - Part 22

That last week of New York was filled with exploring the large city. Lots of laughter and memories that will definitely be recalled on in the future.

The guys and I wanted to take one last trip around time square. This time they made sure to keep an eye on me, so I wouldn't get lost again.

New York was filled with people and time square was obviously crowded. Seavey and I were walking next to each other. As the other boys are a few steps ahead.

Because of the crowd, we were walking close to each other causing our hands to brush with each other. I didn't take any interest until, when one quick graze turned into Seavey lacing our hands together softly almost hesitantly.

I looked down smiling, as I put a small grip on his hand. Causing him to squeeze back gently. The both of us now grinning like idiots, from something so simple.

We walked a little longer, going in a store once again. Mostly observing, but some messing around.

"try this and let's do a mini photoshoot" Zach says, grabbing random pieces of clothing and setting them on a chair

"yeah sure, with those outfits" Jack laughs

"heyy, I wasn't done" Zach defends, walking off to search for more clothing

"ayyy, that's fire" Corbyn says to Jonah encouraging him to buy the jacket he was wearing

Meanwhile, Seavey and I were half listening to their conversation. I took his bucket hat he bought last time and he's trying to get it back to cover up his blond.

"give it back" he says speed walking

"no, I told you, I like your blond" I smile, now going around Corbyn and Jack

"guys, help me" he stops, pointing to me. The two glance at me and I smile, and then they let out a laugh turning back to Blondie indicating they weren't going to do anything.

"y/n, give it back" he says, as we continue going in circles, not wanting to run because we don't want to get in trouble

"if I do, don't put it on" I say walking slower

"why?" he questions, speeding up his pace using this as an opportunity to catch up

"I told you, I like your blond" I smile, turning to face him. My hands behind my back holding his bucket hat.

He simply stands in front of me smiling, I tippy toe messing up his bleached blond hair before handing back his hat and walking away back to the group. Before I could get too far, he smoothly spins me around and once again straight into a hug.

"okay, next store" Jonah says

"hold on, a little longer" Seavey softly says

"it looks like a crowd is forming outside" Jonah whispers to Seavey, but I still heard it

Seavey lets go of the hug and takes a glance at the door, my eyes following his gaze. A small group of girls with their phones out.

"let's go now" Jonah says

"at least I got some dope shoes" Corbyn says, and we all get out of the store. The boys stopped for a bit to take photos with them because they politely asked.

-

I was back at the hotel, but this time in Corbyn's and Jonah's shared room. I was looking at some of the photos Corbyn has taken because he nicely promised to send me a few of them he took, so I can post it.

"do you want this one?" Corbyn asks, showing me his laptop that displays some photos we took today

"yeah, that ones really good but I can't post that one" I answer