Notable Newcomer - Part 2

Especially a big one and to celebrate an anniversary and a dropping of-

Actually, let's hold off on that.

Two years ago, when I was 17. I came out with two EP's, one called "Rhythm" and the other "Tempo".

Now, I like to think of it as that was me trying to find out what music I fall into and how I want to express myself. It wasn't great, but it's also me saying it. I've grown a lot since that, and I really love my music now.

Exactly a year ago, I came out with my first album, "Marvel". The songs have the same theme to it, and there are 8 of them. I got the name from wondering what my life would be like in LA. Since I was in the process of moving, most of the songs were made when I lived in Portland.

Tonight, I am dropping my new album. Which I worked really hard on throughout the year. I'm excited to share it with my supporters. The album name is "Voyage" and there is also 8 songs on there but they are not super similar.

They are similar enough to be put in the same album. As for my first one they were all upbeat, taking over the hip hop theme. "Voyage" represents my new journey and the emotions I've went through. For the first year living in LA, it was a huge change and writing was what helped me process everything.

I go to Instagram and I look through some names for the fandom.

"Sparklers, y/n'rs, lovelys, some food?, Your favorite animal?, Beats, something about your first Ep, tempos, rhymes, melody, sweeties"

There were hundreds of comments but the ones that were repeating caught my eye. I think having the fandom name, relating to my first Ep would be great. I then posted a poll "Rhythms or Rhymes". About an hour later "Rhymes" were trending. I read some comments and people love it because they were saying Rhymes make up Rhythms which was my first Ep!

"I noticed "Rhymes" was trending, come on over. This party is going to be fun!" Sarah texted me

"On my way!" I reply back

I go to my garage which is securing my, white range rover velar. I'm thankful I'm able to have this. I safely drive my way over to Sarah's house.

As soon as I step outside of my car, I can hear the faint music playing. Which is probably really loud inside. I see the colorful lights peaking through the window. I open the door and I'm greeted with immediate silence then the screams of cheer.

"Congrats!", "Woooo!", "Lets goooo!", "congratulations!", "One year!", "Wooooo!",

A bright smile appearing on my face from the love and support I have.

"Thank you, now let's get this party started!" I scream and cheer receiving a huge amount back.

*For the house, let's just imagine the first room to the left is filled with a piano and guitar. Like a mini studio and that there is an attached garage. A door to and from the garage and unprofessional studio*