Notable Newcomer - Part 15

Two weeks in Hawaii was amazing! Very relaxing and whenever someone came up to me. They were so sweet! I've been getting a lot more recognition now and I'm very thankful for all of my supporters.

Now I'm back to doing what I love! Making some music! Although at the moment I'm on a little road block. I can't get some chords right and when I sing the lyrics it's just not good.

Just a few days ago in Hawaii, I had a flow and I made three songs! Although it's not in studio form and needs a little bit of work. I got the main point of it and now I don't even remember what that point was.

- FAN(s) POV -

*hopefully this makes since, it's a few days before she went on tour to the end of tour*

"She just announced she was single! I have a chance!"

"She's such a cutie!"

"Y/n is going on tour! Let's goo!"

"I had no idea she knew why don't we!"

I've been seeing some photos but they aren't coming around anymore. It makes since because now they are both busy on tour. I'm proud of them both. At least y/n isn't getting questioned anymore, the fandom has showed a different side...

"I'm going to one of her shows!"

"I met her! The show was amazing!"

"I hope she's okay, it looked pretty bad"

There's videos going around of y/n getting mobbed by fans.

"I met her in the airport, I cant believe it!!"

"We need to protect y/n at all costs"

"She's so sweet in person!"

"Gosh she's so beautiful! Like can we date!"

"Other fans wanting to date y/n. Date? Can we get married?"

"Her music is soooo goood!"

"Finally she's getting some recognition"

"Videos from New York are making my heart hurt"

A video of y/n singing ruptured and it looks like she was about to cry.

"I was there in New York! She's a good singer but when she was about to cry my heart broke"

"She's a goddess!"

"So stunning!"

"She's so bubbly and adorable"

- Y/N POV -

I just finished an Instagram live and now it's midnight. I should probably get some sleep. I grab my almost dead phone which is at 20 er- now 19%. I felt it buzz immediately I thought it died and powered off. Until the buzz kept going and produced my ringtone.

Daniel. I read the name on my phone and smile at the contact photo I have for him. ^^^^^^ *above the chapter*

I swipe the green button, answering the phone call then holding it up to my ear. Continuing to walk in my bedroom.

"Hello?" I say to the phone

"Heyy, I saw you just got off live" I hear the Seavey voice from my phone.

"Yeah, what's up?" I ask wondering why he called me

"Nothing really, we just finished making another song"

"Ohhh, where are you?"

"I'm in New York" He states

"Ohhh, you're back in the states!"

"Yup, but we're going to Europe next month"

"busy, busy, busy" I mumble into the phone, plugging it in the charger then pressing speaker

"How was your first tour!?" He questions

"It was great! Especially because I got a vacation at the end" I laugh, laying my back on my bed

"Yeah, tours amazing I love it" He sighs happily

"Gosh, its great. But I don't know how you and the boys do it. Like half of my tour I was getting enough sleep until I left the bus and oh man I was tired!" I laugh recalling the moments

"Yeah, its some getting used to but it's all worth it"

Something just clicked in my brain. "Seavey?"

"Yeah?"

"What time is it over there?" I question suspiciously, because we haven't talked in a while especially over phonecalls

"Uh, it's a time" He states

"You're in New York, it's midnight here so it's... 3am?!? What are you doing on the phone with me? You should be getting some sleep!" The first part I was just thinking out loud, and mentally counting.

"I know but we haven't talked in a while, and I knew you were awake so I thought, why not?" He explains

There was decent pause before I spoke "awww, rich rich misses me!" I gush into the phone

I can feel my smile grow when I hear his light chuckle. It's so cut- huh? What's going on in my brain?!

"I miss you" I hear an almost whisper from the phone

"I miss you too, Blondie" I smile

We talk for almost an hour until I decided that was enough and he should get some sleep. Once hanging up, I quickly change into some black biker shorts, and a long white t-shirt. I crawl into bed falling asleep a little after 1am.