Notable Newcomer - Part 9

I just posted a photo on my Instagram account. It's me playing in the beach and a few of me in the water. Obviously in a bathing suit. As per usual I was reading some comments and noticed, I'm getting more hate than usual.

I usually get the regular amount of hate from having some of my life public. It's usually just saying I can't sing or I don't look good. This time it was calling me a few names, and I'm going to be honest they hurt a little. I knew they were coming from Liam's fans, it's pretty obvious by their username.

I'm not going to let it get to me. I'm not going to let Liam get to me. I simply say to myself and remind myself of all of the love and support I have in my fan base.

"Hoe" I mumbled to myself, that's what they've been calling me. A few similar words to that as well. For all they know, I could still be a virgin!

Don't let it get to me. Don't let them get to me. Don't let it get to me.

My supporters who are Rhymes, have given me so much love. They are the reasons why I'm here. They are the reasons who help me stay happy. They are constantly giving me sweet words and amazing edits.

Speaking of which, I'll just look at a couple. I also love watching their reactions, freaking out that I liked a photo or commented. It's amazing by something so simple, can make them happy. If that's what makes them happy, then I'll do it. So I continued.

I was watching a few edits and they used my song "Butterfly" it's a peaceful song and it says how to cherish the beautiful moments. It's very full and a smooth song.

Another song I have is "Sunflower" which is just a happy, chilling, song. It's up beat and full, matching "Butterfly".

The last song which is the eighth is "Degree". It's about getting something with meaning and being able to unlock new experiences. Its based off of college and after when you get a degree your qualified.

I never went to college. So I couldn't write about that specifically. I do know that when you work hard and put in effort. Good will come out and it will be worth it.

I heard a few knocks on my door. Ally, I immediately thought. She said she would come over and give me all of the tea on how the date went.

I walk over and open the door. To my surprise it wasn't Ally.

"Hey, rich rich!" I smile teasing him

"Hey y/n" He comes inside, because I held the door open wider.

"What are you doing here?" I question because he didn't send me a text or anything

"What? I can't hangout with my friend?" Daniel says

"Awww, how cute. You think we're friends" I tease and he pouts, crossing his arms and going to the couch.

"I'm kidding!" I say and flip him around admiring his smile before giving him a hug.

"No, I only give hugs to friends" He says and playfully pushes me away.

"I'm sorry, I was only joking" I say and hold out my arms, for him to give me a hug.

"Fine, apology accepted" He mumbles and gives me a warm hug.

There was another knock on the door. I separate from the hug and skip over to the door. I open it and Ally comes tackling me, giving me a hug and going to the living room.

"You're going to be so- who is this?" Ally speaks

I come into the kitchen and laugh.

"His name is rich rich" I giggle

"Ohhh, you already have a nickname" Ally says, sitting on the stool of the kitchen island

"I have more than one" He waves

"The other is Blondie, and oh! Can't forget about Seavey!" I say standing across from Ally.

"Three nicknames?" Ally questions

I get excited and jump a little "ooo! Three nicknames for three years!"

"So you guys are high school buddies?" Ally questions

"Yup we met my sophomore year" I reply

"What's your name?" Ally looks at him

"Daniel" He replies, continuing to search through the TV's channels.

"Sooo, about your date?" I ask

"No, not now. We have eavesdroppers" Ally tilts her head towards Daniel.

"Oh please! Blondie won't do anything" I say, waving at him in a dismissing way.

"Okay, well we're going on a second date" Ally says

"That's it?" I ask, suspicious

"Yes, that's it" Ally reassured

"I don't believe it. Did he change? Was he nice? Did he flirt? If he did with you or other people?" I question, just wanting more answers

"This girl" Ally jokingly points back making her way to the couch.

I playfully scoff and search through my cabinets looking for a snack.

"Y/n, if you're looking for candy. I ate the rest!" Ally, says from the couch.

"What? My candy?" I say disappointed, hearing a chuckle from Seavey.

"Shut up, rich rich" I say trying to hide my smile and watch him raise his arms in defense.

"If you keep up the nicknames, I'll get you back someway" He says, turning his head to me

"Like what? You can't do anything" I say and cross my arms. Standing in the hallway, nothing protecting me.

"If you're still like what you're are in highschool, which seems like it. That means, your still ticklish" He says standing up.

"What if I'm not?" I huff playfully

"Then I guess we'll see" He says, picking up his pace and moving towards me.

"No, no, no" I say going around the kitchen island.

"Not this again" Seavey pouts

"It's my only way-" I say, taking another turn. "Ow" I huff

"See y/n, this is why you can't run inside your house" Ally laughs lightly

"My bum hurts" I mumbled and I look up into Blondie's blue eyes

"That's what you get" he says and sticks his hands out to help me up

I reach for his hands and he pulls them away and I huff again "how rude". I cross my arms and he lets out a chuckle before holding his hands out again.

I look at them suspiciously before grabbing them. He pulls me up and right into hug. My arms naturally wrapping around as we hug. We sway side to side for a bit.

"Now, how about we figureout ifyourticklish!" He says talking fast at the end. Then tickling me as I laugh and ask for help from Ally. But she simply laughs and records.

*thank you so much for 100 reads! I always loved to write and I thought about putting several stories or imagines on insta but this app felt more idk, professional? Saying this, I'm definitely not a professional. Haha. I just love to write and wanted a way to share it with other people, thank you again*