She made a face. "Feel bad for who?"

"Tex." i replied.

She sucked her teeth and started picking at her nails. "Y'all not together you can do what you want."

"I know that but like...it still feels like i did something wrong."

She let out a sigh. "Well didn't he forget to tell you that he had a child?"
-

After everyone fully getting situated into their bedrooms and stuff, Nathan and Tiffany went out to get some food so we can cook on the grill. We decided to stay in for today and just get comfortable in the house.

I was putting some of my clothes in the dresser when i heard a knock on the door. After folding the last item i placed it in the drawer and shut it.

"Come in." I said.

Tex opened the door and looked around. "Am i staying witcu?" He asked as he shut the door behind him. I nodded my head and sat on the end of the bed.

There was silence for about 20seconds.

"I gotta talk to you."

He tilted his head and walked up to me. "Wassup?"

"You got a kid?" i asked.

He nodded his head. "Yea a son, and one on the way."

"Oh-"

"Oh-"

He smiled and nodded his head. "Yea."

"Well why ain't you tell me?" I looked at him.

"I mean like..ion really know it just never came up."

bruh

"Well i would like to know about you, we talk all the time and you ain't think once to bring up your kids?"

He shrugged his shoulders.

I flared my nostrils, glaring at him and randomly Enzo busted through the door.

"Yo lemme talk to you ri quick."

I continued to stare and Tex before snapping my head towards Enzo.

I shook my head n stood up walking to him. I stepped out the room and Enzo shut the door.

"So you like him or sum?" He asked while leaning on the wall. I stared at him with a plain face because Tex low key pissed me off and i'm not really in the mood for Enzo right now.

"What was y'all talm bout?" he asked.

"Do i ask what you and your little spider monkey be talking bout? No because i mind my business like how you should be doing."

He kicked his lips n stared into my eyes. "Don't act like you ain't like what happened in dat bathroom babygirl."

I stared at him.

"What the fuck y'all talking bout nigga?" Dog biscuit came up from behind him wit a concerned look on her face.

"Oh my god y'all can't mind y'all own business?!" i crossed my arms—rolling my eyes.

"When it comes to my nigga yes it does." she snapped.

I ain't have the energy to argue with this girl, i'm really tryna enjoy myself without having to really fight this bitch. She better be glad i'm letting her slide cuz i really could have bashed that bitch in the head wit a bottle.

 She better be glad i'm letting her slide cuz i really could have bashed that bitch in the head wit a bottle

chapter got to long, enjoy the update smuts