(sum like dat)

(sum like dat)

We was all speechless as fuck.

"Yo Nat renting this shit?" I asked Tif. Her smile was big as hell on her face as she nodded. I know that we all helped out on this but Nathan was the main person that really paid for it. Where the fuck he be getting all this money from?

"Cmon y'all!" Tif opened the door and jumped out running up to the house, i got out and stretched my legs—yawning.

Everyone got out the car and grabbed their belongings. I felt someone staring at me n looked to the side seeing enzo glaring at me as Tex walked up to me.

"Lemme carry ya stuff for you ma." He in said while taking both suit cases out my grip. "Aww tex youn have to its fine." I chuckled, trying to get them back.

"No i insist, cmon." He started walking towards the door. I turned around and noticed Enzo was gone.

I sighed, walking into the house and looking around. I never been in a big ass place like this...i don't think any of us had.

"Dadddy cmonnn lets go find a room to sleep in!" I heard a girl say. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing that bitch whining in front of Enzo like a little smut.

He was staring at her as if he did not give 2 fucks. I smirked a little cuz that's embarrassing.

"Kenny cmon lets go find you and Tex a room!" She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me up the steps.

"I- I gotta tell you something." I said while she continued to pull me. She didn't respond and took a quick turn into a room.

She looked around and nodded her head slowly before looking at me. "This is perfect for you two."

I smiled a little looking around before staring at her again. "Listen i got something to tell you." i stated again.

"Ouuu tea? What is it?!"

I pointed at the bed making her sit down and i walked over to the door to go shut it.

"So at the airport something happened and i didn't mean for it to happen but it did." I said getting straight to the point.

She furrowed her eyebrows—becoming more serious. "Wait what?"

"Basically i was going to the bathroom and when i was in there Enzo-"

"Oh bitch don't tell me y'all fucked in the fucking airport bathroom." She stood up slowly.

I chuckled a little cuz she's funny when she cusses. "Yeaaaa buddy." i replied with no enthusiasm.

"BITCH-"

"SHUSH!" I went up to her covering her mouth for a couple seconds. "I know this shit is wild but it happened and i kinda feel bad."