5. A dark spot on a white Sheet

"Where do you think you're going?"

Sri furrowed her eyebrows at Taehyung. "Of course I am going to my room."

"Who said that is your room? It's my Mother's."

Sri gasped at the change in Taehyung's character. Wasn't a few seconds ago he was confessing how much he loved her??  "Okay then, I'll just sleep in the sofa of the living room." Second thoughts tried to invade her mind. Would he mistreat her after everything happened now? Dejectedly, she turned the door knob.

Aish this girl! Taehyung mentallu face palmed himself. "Sri! Come back, I was kidding. You have full authority in that room. It's your room from now on. I just want you to stay here tonight."

Sri looked at him with wide eyes. She felt as if she has been dropped from a 4th floor building.

What is he saying? I had just, I repeat 'just' accepted him and he is already ready to sleep with me? He doesn't even know me. What if he ends up killing him in sleep or probably the opposite? Did I make a wrong choice? Sri thought gulping down the saliva that was collected in her mouth due to tension.

Taehyung seemed to overhear her thoughts, "I promise I won't do anything to you". He raised up his hands in surrender.

"I- never meant that?" She laughed in embarrassment for getting caught. She hated herself for being so obvious.

Taehyung showed his genuine boxy smile. His eyes sparkled as if he has won world's greatest prize; a boy in love indeed. He was already head over heels for this woman. Sri would have fallen for him instantly if she could see.

She was still a bit hesitant to stay in the same room with him. She again tried to escape but Taehyung pulled back her wrist to prevent her from leaving like an attention seeking boyfriend.

A sudden pain shot through her hand as she hissed. Taehyung quickly let go of her hand. "What Happened?!", he asked in panic, "Did I pull that hard? I am sorry! I-"

"No, it's not your fault. I fell down on the road this morning." She cut off his words.

Taehyung gently took her wrist in his palm and caressed it with his slender fingers. "It seems swollen." He chuckled, "Why do you need to be so careless?" His voice was full of concern.

He made her sit on his bed and brought some antiseptic cream. He gently messaged the ointment on the injured portion. Sri kept quiet. She had never seen someone so caring as him. His butterfly touches were comforting. A warm feeling rushed into her guts. Her heart skipped some beats. She closed her eyes to feel more of him. Once he was done, he placed a soft kiss on the injury. It melted her heart completely.

After a lot of proposals, she finally accepted to sleep with him. After all there was no harm in sleeping with your first boyfriend unless you go beyond 'sleeping'.

They were on bed but there was a country border between the couples. It was an awkward silence. Sri counted her breathing gulping at intervals.

Taehyung finally decided to make his move. He scooted closer and gently wrapped his arms around her waist. He regretted his action when he felt her stiffen. But she eventually relaxed and hugged him back. She buried her face in the crook of his neck. His scent was addicting. Sri had found safe zone. She was glad that she had found him in her life. Unknowingly she drifted off to sleep.

Taehyung got his life's desires fulfilled. He stared at the beauty in his arms even though all he saw was black. His brain tried to picture her in the most beautiful way possible. He finally closed his eyes with smiling face. Her rhythmic exhalation relaxed his mind.