"So you are Choi Soobin "

"Yes officer , did something happened for you to be here "

"Yes , you see this person here... wanna know who is this? "

Soobin saw a body on a stretcher which was cover in a white blanket . He gulped watching it .

"W-who is it "

"Go ahead and see "

He move forward and with shaky hands he unwrapped the blanket . His eyes widened and he puked at the dustbin nearby . After sometime he got up .

"N-nancy officer h-how when " he started crying lying on the floor .

"It happened last night and now I want you to answer my questions correctly  " jinyoung said with a straight face reading Soobin's every action carefully

"It happened last night and now I want you to answer my questions correctly  " jinyoung said with a straight face reading Soobin's every action carefully .

He just nodded .

" So Soobin why didn't you came for work yesterday "

" My mom was gonna arrive yesterday evening so I messaged Nancy to take over my place just for yesterday as I have to go to the airport to pick up my mom "

Jinyoung was looking at him with raised eyebrows .

"R-really officer I-i did you can check her phone "

" Bring her phone " jinyoung ordered and IU brought Nancy's phone .

Jinyoung checked her phone and indeed there was a voice message  from soobin on her phone .

"How was your relation with Nancy " he started with his next question .

"We were good friends , she was very hardworking and a cheerful girl I still can't believe that someone could actually kill her so brutally. "

"Ok ..so for now you can leave but if we need anything we can call you so don't think that you are on the safe side my eyes are on you " jinyoung warned

"Yeah officer I will do anything to help you get till Nancy's murderer . "

_______________________________________

Eunwoo called Namjoon and informed him about the incident . And he called jungkook right after .

                   📞On the call

Jungkook : hello hyung is everything alright ?

Namjoon : yes but actually no I got a call from the clinic and I need you to be there immediately I'm stuck here for some work . You go there and inform me about the situation .

Jungkook : ok I'll be there .

_______________________________________

Jungkook reach the clinic and met Eunwoo .