"Good morning , more like a bad morning " Jin replied .

"I know you are very shocked about this tragic incident but don't worry we will try our best to find the culprit "

"Thank you officer "

Jinyoung went in Taehyung's room and inspected Nancy's lifeless body carefully . Her face and body was covered in blood , her mouth was open wide with a broken neck and numerous cuts on her body . Jinyoung was confused as to why would someone kill a receptionist so brutally unless she had a person fight with someone . He stood up thinking about as to possibally who can kill Nancy so brutally .

"Dr Kim we have to check your camera footage from last night ." Jinyoung said

"Yeah sure this way please "

IU a junior officer working with jinyoung checked the computer and to their disappointment there wasn't any footage clip . Everything has been deleted from last night .

"What h-how is this possible " Jin said almost shouting .

"Hmm I saw this coming  , it was obvious the person who did this came with a whole planning and after killing Nancy he deleted the proof , is there anyone else who manages the computer or work here with Nancy"

" Yeah Soobin , Choi Soobin he was incharge for the night dut- , N-no I don't think so , no Soobin can't " .

"Dr Kim you can't trust anyone in today's world , anything can happen maybe he had a grudge against Nancy that you failed to notice I want to talk to him call him here "

"Ok I will call him, Eunwoo did you informed Soobin about the incident "

"No Dr I didn't till yet , shall I-"

"Don't , call him here and don't say anything to him "

"Yes Dr "

"Dr Kim may I ask which patient was kept in that room " jinyoung asked again

" Lee Taeyong ,(Lee Taeyong was Taehyung fake name to hide his real identity )  it was his room . I don't keep my patients here but his case is different so he was here with Nancy ."

"If you don't mind can I talk to him  about last night cause it was his room where the incident took place he surly knows something . "

"I'm sorry officer but as I said his case is different so we can't let anyone talk to him , at least for now he is traumatize during this incident so we made him lose his memory from the last night , right now he is sleep in the room nearby . "

"As you say Dr Kim but we have to talk to Soobin "

"Sure you can officer " Jin answered.

After sometime Soobin arrived and was taken to a room .

"Dr Kim what's going on , why is the police here , please tell me something " Soobin asked desperately .

"You will know everything Soobin  , you will know it but if I get to know that you were the culprit behind all this I swear I'm never gonna forgive you " Jin replied

He just looked at him confusingly. Jin left Soobin with jinyoung .

"Dr Kim I think we must inform Taehyung's guardian about the incident " Eunwoo suggested .

"Oh yeah ahh I totally forgot about it ,  I need a break I'm very exhausted please take care of this Eunwoo, you are the only one I could rely on " Jin said .

"Sure Dr Kim you go and take rest I will take care of the matters here "

_______________________________________
In the room