-It's over-

Later that day with no time to prepare or time to run and hide there I sat by my brother's side but without a katsuki... with no comfort, nobody to keep me from going over the edge... I looked down at the camera's facing the 4 thrones in the room, one which remained empty. My head rested in my hand as I stared out into the crowded with such a bored and distant expression... an expression I had only ever seen on him... the last time I was in this room I had seen katsuki turn into a bloodthirsty killer and seen izuku murder a man beyond death itself. It only took a few moments for everybody to finally trickle but I didn't care. "Bring them in" izuku hummed beside me.

There were three people brought in and shoved to their knees in front of us and what I see as the court. Two long tables one full of those who attended the dinners and at the other side of the room a table full of the generals and the select few royal guards and families who had earned his trust and became nobles of some sort. "Are we all getting one izuku?" shoto hummed a twisted smile on both their faces as Izuku nodded.

Izuku stood up walking down the steps to where they knelt hands tied behind their backs by metal chains all held by a separate guard. "Look here rebellious little twits... you may have one small battle while we were busy with other details but look beside me." he pointed to me and waved down. I knew better than to refuse so I walked down ever so slowly and with such little emotion till I was at his side. "Here stands midoriya (y/n) she may have been dead but this is the (y/n) from a world where she and I have switched but the quirks to get there have been taken by myself." he hummed with such confidence "before me kneel three of your high generals... all punishable by death for treason against my law." he smirked tilting his head. "Remove the hoods" he hissed and the whole room gasped at the sight. A small flame of motion inside me told me to run that this was all wrong.

"One day you will fall!" Tamaki hissed much out of his character to what I knew he was shy and reserved. Next to him was another barely holding in tears as she faced death itself. I knew her to be the one to put monama in his place with her hands... kendo. And in the middle quite yet eyes filled with hate they glared at the ground. Tetsutetsu...

"Sadly I will not... you see she has all of my abilities, all of my strength and my ruthless monstrous killing spirit as you call it. Shoto killed him first" izuku hummed as todoroki jumped from his seat and in seconds had a large smirk on his right creating a large beam of ice as he impaled Tamaki in the shoulders than in the legs. He managed to keep his scream to winces of pain before he was stabbed through the stomach. Blood dripped from the corners of his mouth before he dropped his body sliding down the sharp ice blood lining the ice.

"Normally I wouldn't kill so quick but your words are rather insulting to my dear izuku" he hissed with venom dripping through each word before melting the ice leaving the corpse to fall forward cold and still. Izuku used one of his quirks creating a dagger and in one fell swish decapitated kendo. I knew I had a look of horror mixed with satisfaction and bloodlust. I looked to the pleading eyes now leaking tears.

"If you're anything like her you wouldn't do this! Aren't you supposed to be kind and have a heart?" I leaned down, grabbing his chin and felt the smirk form over my lips.

"I am not her... I am not kind... I am not forgiving... I don't feel anything anymore." and with that, I had created a knife and plunged it into his chest. Blood seeped from the mouth as I pressed my leg to his chest pushing him back as I removed the knife letting it disappear. I chuckled lightly, turning my back as I took a seat in my throne. The room was silent, eyes stared at me but when I caught them they would look away in fear. I knew the look that was in my eyes... that look that turned even the bravest of soldiers into cowards. Red gleaming eyes full of nothing but the intent to kill the same look that scared me when I first arrived here. "Nii-san... I want him here... I want kacchan" I hummed and he smirked snapping his fingers... The boy was dragged into the room and upon seeing the three bodies and the three people draped in their blood his face fell...

"It's over isn't it..." he held his head low before he chuckled softly.

"Release him" the guards holding the chains hesitated before I stood once again from the rather large chair "now!" I hissed and in fear they did as asked, letting him stand. I looked around and then to my brother to whom I walked over to lean to his ear I smirked. "I want Iida dead" part of me was calling out for somebody to stop me to help me but this feeling of power of having something belongs to me... the feeling of being feared was intoxicating.

"Kacchan... prove your loyalty, she wants Iida dead so kill him" suddenly there were small gasps.

"What has he done to deserve the death punishment!" somebody stood questioning me and I sat down bored looking at the person who had spoken.

"Pissed me off and you'll be next if you don't shut up love. I've had a shitty day. My only way home snapped by the boy's lover... oh, and she may have let it slip he had contact with the rebellion so death by treason" they shut their mouth and sat quickly down as the clink of metal hit the floor. I looked over to see him being shoved to the floor. Katsuki looked at him and walked over to me.

"Toss me a fucking gun" he hissed I looked over to his chair and grabbed it tossing it to him he grabbed it before pulling the trigger in a quick and easy kill. He smirked, licking his lips before pointing it at the one who had questioned me.

"Objection and affiliation with and to those charged with the death penalty because of traitorous activity is punishable by death" he hummed before shooting. He took his seat next to mine...

Within a few weeks of it, all the rebellion was shattered and the last of those who dared oppose my brother whipped out. My kill count had exceeded many of the courts. Katsuki by my side bathing in the bloodshed... this is how the story ends... an unhappy ending to a string of unhappy events... this world was doomed the moment I was pulled into this world. There was never a chance of things going right.

My children would inherit the evil power I and my brother share... they would inherit a world so perfect but ruled by a corrupt world... I wouldn't change being brought here... if I had stayed in my world I would have killed them all eventually... it's better this way.

There will always be that small flicker in my chest that holds onto the joy that came from being happy, truly happy around those who I cared for... that flame no matter what I do will never be demolished. It's like a war even when the war dies down the traces of war are still there the families left incomplete and torn apart or the red that now stains the ground or the relics long buried in the sand and the people left missing. That small part of the war still goes on. And will never be able to change into peace. The memory of being happy will never fade and the blame for the hate will never leave the battlefield. Just as in my head the memories I had gathered before the old me died and became a monster with no feelings other than the feeling I receive from killing or hurting the feelings Kacchan speaks inside me... and anger, unyielding hate to those who hurt kacchan or speak poorly about me or who betray my trust.

My story was never meant to have a happy ending... an unlucky child born into the blood of a villain gifted with a quirk that was the signature quirk to the number one villain all for one himself. A father absent and waiting for the perfect time to reveal the monster that was lying dormant inside my mind, body, and heart. There was no avoiding this there never was...

- It is finally over sadly I really enjoyed writing this book it has to be one of my favorites to write I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did as I took you through the bumpy tortures path that lead the downfall of (y/n) and the start of a new era of heroes-