-Start of something new-

No pov

Bakugo, midoriya, and todoroki were all in the room with the highest-ranked person under them. "You needed to see me?" the blond boy shorter and far less intimidating spoke.

"Yes, kaminari. Your good gadgets correct? You helped alongside Hatsumi, correct?" the freckled green-haired boy asked. He was the shortest of the 4 in the room but the most violent and psychotic of them. The ruler of the newly taken over city.

"Well, yes I did..." kaminari stated.

"Is it possible for them to malfunction and brake? Izuku asked and the other boy shook his head.

"No, they're made so only when they come in contact with your quirk do they fall off. Or with the fingerprint of one of you three." izuku thought for a moment and hissed to himself for not thinking about this before.

"That proves that she has my quirk then. Great '' he hissed before a twisted grin spread across his face, his eyes glistening with an idea.

"You have an idea izuku?" the split haired male todoroki hummed. He was the other significant other.

"What if... she goes nuts? Actually kacchan, poor uraraka has a beautiful black and blue mark around her neck too small to be your hand. I wonder who could have done it? Isn't it funny how dear old twins asked for her rank earlier? She was about as pissed as I would have been put in her shoes." bakugo or as izuku calls him kacchan snapped his eyes to attention before anger consumed him as he figured out quite quickly what had happened that night.

"YOU PLANNED FOR THIS!" izuku clapped his hands together at bakugos outburst.

"Wow kacchan you finally got it!" izuku chuckled

"I figured that out by his willingness to be so sweet to her to even dance with her. He manipulated her so well" todoroki's monotone and bland voice teased and bakugo crossed his arms.

"Tch, your both fucking bitches" he hissed under his breath. "She almost killed her... choked her... happy deku?" bakugo hissed with a slight annoyance.

"So her quirk like mine bites at the sanity and heightens emotions. If you don't have a good grip it's like a tidal wave or a leach that snags your body. You lose everything breaking for a moment. Slowly more frequent, slowly you lose your sanity. Of course, I had nobody to depend on. Why do I feel like the only reason she never snapped was that she had you from her world. Now with nobody to hold her and tell her she was alright he's unwinding. But on the other hand, the quirk prevents the memories from combining and mixing together. Something I want to happen." izuku hummed.

"So pick one" bakugo hissed izuku smirked and turned to kaminari.

"Make her something special that can give me both.'' Denki nodded "your dismissed '' izuku hummed kaminari left and bakugo stood up.

"She was finally happy you know... I was starting to see her smile. But you went and took it away from me again. You're still stuck on making me miserable aren't you deku?" Izuku chuckled, setting down his glass of wine.

" No kacchan, I got over that. I'm thankful to you. Maybe getting attached isn't something you should do. Would you like a new doll? I can get you a nice one." he shook his head.

"Whatever deku" he muttered while walking out to his room.

Izuku turned to the large window that overlooked a large field. "I figure by now she's probably experiencing it already. As she slowly falls asleep she notices the room she is in has changed to memories" todoroki handed him the wine glass and he took a sip before handing it back. Todoroki set it down before being pulled into a rough loving kiss.

-----

Slowly her eyes shut as she fell back asleep after a long day of nothing but being confused and upset. As she slept through her mind started to wander into memories she didn't want to think about, memories of both this worlds her... and herself.