-Illusions-

I think it's been weeks again, still, I can't seem to get any actual sleep most nights. I don't fall asleep till late at night when I do. I'm haunted by those... things that I see. Today I lay awake staring at the ceiling. I was slowly allowing my eyes to shut. The comfort of sleep slowly took hold as the moments ticked by slowly. I couldn't tell if I was asleep having a vision or just walking in nothing. I looked around realizing it was the dorms I looked down to my outfit I was in my nightgown. "I'm using it again... I have to learn how to control this, "I muttered while walking towards my brother's dorm. It had to be three in the morning but I could hear the arguing going on inside to dorm room.

"SHE'S MY SISTER I DON'T CARE!" I heard izuku shut the door and it was open so I solidified in the hallway leaning against the wall listening to their conversation.

"Izuku... come on, think this through. You have no idea which dimension she is in or who even has the quirk that got her there... it's not just that but is risking everybody's safety worth it? You saw her heard what she said." Todoroki's calm voice cut in.

"Tch, I could care less. Deku, she's not the (y/n) we grew up knowing... not anymore. Shes changed fuck she has quirk! She has that same fucking look villains get in their eyes..." I heard bakugo shout and I looked inside the room slightly to see Izu holding in tears.

"I KNOW! ALRIGHT, I GET IT! EVERYTHING MOM AND I TRIED PROTECTING HER FROM IS JUST RIGHT THERE! RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME, IT'S THERE!" I tilted my head, seeing them all look to the side.

"You should have told her when you found out as a second-year deku... fuck I should have told her! Just the fact all three of us even all might... we all knew about your... about all for one and that relationship, we all knew of the quirk. Keeping her sane was hard enough. The nights she had nightmares by my side... that's how the other you found her isn't it? Through the quirk..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing... they had to be lying... they had known the entire time. Why was katsu saying this...

"Izuku, this might be the better option... you and I, we all know what that quirk does. Slowly eating at the sanity till they turn into a monster... the otherworld you... that's what she's going to become... you know what he said once it starts you can't do anything but be there and hope to god you can keep her from hurting anybody. She's going to become-" I couldn't take it anymore. I could feel the tears flowing from my cheeks. As I interrupted todoroki.

"A monster?" I hissed stepping into the doorway eyes darkened into a strong glare. Through the window reflection, I saw my eyes darkened in the crimson red. My hands curled into tight fists as I snarled. "A monster... were you ever going to tell me... that I was a monster? That because of this quirk I didn't ask to have I would become the very thing I hate? The very thing I didn't want to be? The opposite of what I had dreamed to be as a kid? The very thing you left me to achieve" they all froze staring at me.

"No! That's not you! You're my sister... I was just scared. I should have told you but I didn't want you to be afraid!" izuku shouted and shook my head.

"BUT I AM AFRAID! EVERYDAY I'M SCARED IF I SEE SOMEBODY I'M GOING TO HURT THEM. YOU THINK I WANT THIS! ID GET RID OF IT ALL OF THIS THE MOMENT I COULD" I screamed at that sudden moment the lights in the room burst causing them to all slightly jump.

"Hey look, calm down alright love? We can get you home I'm sure there is something to prevent this from happening I'm sure you can do it yourself! I love you." I brought my hand to my face on instinct. My tears had stopped as a small chuckle left my lips.

"L-love me? Oh please katsuki you? Love me? That's... so cruel. That's not what it sounded like... today or the other night! You don't want me home... you would be trying to find them not just sitting here talking about how I'm a monster. I bet you've said worse." I hummed holding back laughter as tears formed again.

There was clapping before the shadows parted and he stood pushing himself off the wall. "Wow! I figured you knew Afterall my world original her knew too! But elected to not tell me. I found out after going to the villains for revenge. Where I found my quirk and bam insanity takes its toll. I went to her for help but her friends said I was hopeless. Never had I thought the situation would be so tight together. A little shove and here she is." Izuku hummed, throwing his arms around me, pulling me close. "Oh and id ready your fists or hope she wakes up" I tilted my head... it hurt... this feeling of power felt amazing. "Id say this little outburst was her finally accepting letting those walls down. That shred of hope I dropped when I went or helped just as she is now," he smirked as my breathing became unsteady. I chuckled again, bringing my hand to my face, wiping away tears.

"Tell me nii-san, kacchan, todoroki-Kun... be honest do you think I'm a monster... a villain dare I say" they stared at me taking steps back. Todoroki looked down at the air around him, turning cold as he readied his quirk.

Izuku shakily looked at me before saying. "I'm sorry" while moving his leg back. Katsuki looked at the others than to me and got into a stance. I stared at them starting to hyperventilate.

"Why?" I whispered... "Why?" I said again before my confused pleas for help were drowned out.

"5, 4, 3, 2..." izuku hummed, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I started to laugh. Instead of screaming instead of crying my body laughed... I wanted to hit them... "1." he hummed as I tried pulling from his arms.

"Why can't you see me as your little twin again! It's not like I chose this... you're the monsters here not me!" I hissed before everything faded and I jolted awake in a cold sweat.

I chuckled slightly. "The better option... that's what they said " I looked around and my light was on. Izuku seemed to have just woken up, his eyes focussed on me.

"Has the quirk finally gotten to you?" he hummed I looked to the side curling my knees to my chest.

"For a moment... I wanted to do it... I wanted to rip them apart for this' ' I started to cry tangling my hands into my hair. There was a weight on my bed as I was pulled close.

"Yeah, the hardest part is when it all starts... once you take the first life the feeling disappears. We're so much more alike than you think. Now, why don't you get dressed and spend the day with kacchan?" I looked down, curling my hands to my fists. "I want you at breakfast today. Might make you feel a little better" I nodded as he walked out.

-----

Izuku pov-

"So easy to manipulate, so easy to break. Oh dear twin of mine, how can you be so gullible to believe such things actually would happen. So much to do and in so little time." I hummed walking down the halls.

"Izuku?" I turned my head to show her.

"Hm yes, love?" I smiled and he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Did it work? You plan to use the illusion quirk and play along with it?" I smirked, standing on my toes to land a soft kiss to his cheek.

"Oh, it worked splendidly. I don't even kacchan would have been able to prevent this. She is so close to snapping. She was so close today if I can get her to kill even if by accident I'm sure we can add her to your ranks." shoto leaned his head on mine as one of the servants opened my chamber doors. A place only sho and myself have ever seen the inside to...

"Shall I do anything else for you izuku?" sho asked and I shook my head taking a seat in the large chair in front of the flames. I saved over and he took a seat on my lap.

"Soon shoto, soon your piece will come into play."

-------------------

a/n- so if you thought izuku was a total ass to reader-chan before well, it's going to get a lot worse as I finally start going down route one~ izuku will get way worse as he ropes in characters that haven't been introduced and even those who have, into his plans for reader-chan