-Event pt3-

I walked back up to the seats. I made sure to give a small wave to uraraka who noticed. I took a seat quickly turning to my brother. "I want clarification izuku," he turned to me, a look of slight interest passed his face and katsuki shot me a very confused and concerned face.

"This system works like this, correct you're the highest... then bakugo and todoroki. The ones at the table are your inner group, the ones I assume you trust to keep others in line, and set an example whether it's strength or the way they deal with people. From there are people you don't care much for but have things you need correct?" he nodded. "The lowest ranks are those who disapprove of your system but you wanted them to stick around?" he chuckled before nodding. "Where do I fall right now... and if I were to as you call it mold... where would I be?" he sat up straighter and motioned for me to stand and walk to him.

"Right now you have yourself a new rank. More than that group of close friends. Seated with kacchan yet under him. You could probably be seated as one of us. Directly next to kacchan." I nodded.

"Thanks, when this twice as i've been told is the best way to describe this right now, is over I want a word with uraraka." I muttered , izuku smirked.

"What a joy" he chuckled. I got back up from the seat and made my way to the table of food starting to stuff my face. It all tasted amazing. After a moment or two music began to play from around the room I looked at Jiro nervously playing. I saw my brother Todoroki and Katsuki all stand up heading towards the middle of the room. Katsuki walked towards me.

"A dance?" he hummed and I had to hold back a laugh.

"You can dance?" I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"I learned" he muttered as I took his hand and he led me to where todoroki and my brother were. Katsuki put an arm around my waist and reminded me of holding my other hand as I put my arm onto his shoulder.

"I dont think ill be very good" I spoke softly so only he could hear he slightly shrugged.

"It's not difficult, just copy me move for move alright? It's slow so it shouldn't be a problem" he answered quickly as we started moving. I kept my eyes focused on him and enjoyed the moment.

"Do these things happen often?" I asked as we danced.

"Not really, maybe every 2 or three months." he didn't seem so thrilled or to be enjoying this at all. His eyes were locked on me but he felt so far away even though we were so close. Even though I didn't know what I was doing it felt so natural to me.

"This is familiar..." I mumbled and he sighed

"Yah, and for a reason she and I would do this often..." I smiled nodding.

"Why... Do I get the feeling everybody wants me to be her? Be something I'm not?" he looked to my eyes now. Making contact.

"You are her that's why. You can think all you want you are completely different but you've made the connection right? The way you act, talk , even feel... it drives me crazy how alike you are to her. Yet you can be different from her. You don't act stuck up or spoiled. Don't yell like she did unless you're frustrated or annoyed. But you can have her sympathetic eyes. I only saw the look you give on her face once. The night she died or faced a friend's death." he mumbled and I sighed.

"I'm Izuku's second chance at a sister, aren't i... that's what he means by mold. He wants me to care about him... to fix her mistakes" I said mistakes with sarcasm and he nodded.

"That's what i've made as a conclusion..." The song ended with a slight shuffle of paper and people before katsuki let go and Izuku walked up.

"May we? Siblings ought to have at least one night of peace shouldn't we? Put the hate away for at least a moment. Wouldn't want to make a scene would you?" I looked at Katsuki and he sighed walking over to todoroki.