-Joy-

I did as he said and it took a moment before I was there. Izuku laying on his bed curled up in a ball holding onto the all mighty toy I had given him. I got on my knees and thought. 'I want to be seen' I didn't know if it had worked through. I shook him over and over he opened his eyes slowly. Quickly he snapped the light on making sure I was really there.

"Your eyes... they... they're red" he seemed frightened. I bit my lip and looked to the side.

"... izu I need to know... did you know our father was all for one?" he looked to the side and nodded.

"I wanted to tell you but mom and all might said it was best to keep it from you... I didn't know about the quirk situation though... not until yesterday all might and I... we went to talk to him... but I don't care I want you home! You could be a killer for all I care and I want you back! You're my other half... even if we have to put those quirk canceling things on you... we found a way to stop it though... at least prolong it without that... the illusions are what cause you to lose sanity it's your mind trying to rewire how you think. To grow numb to the sight and feeling of blood. Aizawa said he's willing to keep erasing your quirk and put you through a program to reteach your mind. Blood is bad, the feeling is bad!" he started muttering and I chuckled.

"Well, I can go home nii-san" his eyes lit with joy as he squealed, grabbing me he started pulling me to Todoroki's dorm than to kacchan... I froze, staring at the door...

"How pissed?" I mumbled. Izuku shook his head.

"Not at all actually..." I nodded as we woke him up.

"If she wasn't here I would kill you for waking me up so damn early shitty nerd" he grumbled and I laughed running into his arms.

"I can come home..." I smiled and his jaw dropped. "There is a 17-year old I don't know where they live but it's in japan their quirk is dimension sight their name is ran kaida. When you find them, tell them to look for me in a world where nii-san is a villain and the world is going through hell. Tell them I'm misplaced and in the wrong dimension. Then have them create a portal in my room" I gave them the coordinates they wrote the numbers down. In 4 days I'll be here again alright and every 4 days I'll check in with you alright?" they nodded as I woke up.

And just like that for 40 days I checked in. Whenever the hallucinations tried to take control I had katsuki by my hand and when he wasn't there I stared at my hands and told myself it was bad. Even if I like the feeling I told myself it was terrifying. However, I had learned a lot about the quirk. I'd pretend to be slowly getting closer to him. I attended more and more social things. Spent more time with him from day to day.

Today I was back in his room. They were all in the same room. They all smiled and nodded. When I entered the room. Kacchan and Todoroki were both awake while Izuku was still asleep. They woke him up quirky though.

"This isn't the dorms?" I questioned the three of them and smiled.

"Ya, it's the principal office because guess who they found.'' I looked around solidifying so everybody could see me, not just the people I was holding onto.

Ran took a step forward. Her hair was black and her eyes white. "Hi there, tomorrow I can get you out of that dimension and back here ok? The portal should open around midnight tomorrow alright?" I nodded with a smile.

"I'll be there" I hummed before I woke up. It was early morning. I was hurrying off to Katsuki's room as fast as I could.

He was already awake when I walked in. He set down his phone looking at me. "Update?" he asked and I nodded.

"Tomorrow midnight I... I'm going home" tears of joy fled down my face as he smiled nodding his head.

"That is great news," he hummed. "When that happens maybe the rebellion can make another move." he sighed.

"Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about how you're not exactly with Izuku," he nodded as I headed to my daily sessions with izuku.