-Remember-

Everyday from there we spent more time together. Fooling around... he'd force me to describe things from my life. If I slipped up he'd tell me. Everyday I found it harder and harder to separate the memories.

"In your world who killed all might?" I sighed.

"He's... I. No, he's alive" I hissed in frustration.

"Who teaches your class" I sighed

"Aizawa sensei" he shakes his head.

"That was wrong, i'll ask again. Who teaches your class" I panicked for a moment.

"Uh... Aizawa? Wait uh I... its a female? Fuck I dont know!" He looked at me a bit panicked.

"Who killed all for one?" again I panicked

"I did? No, I... I... I don't know!... Fuck!" I shouted and he pulled me onto his lap.

"Princess? Calm down, close your eyes, and think. You know this one" I gave it a moment and shook my head.

"I'm sorry kacchan... I can't remember..." he sighed.

"You used the nickname again princess' 'I swore under my breath.

"Fucking hell" I muttered leaning back resting my head on the shoulder.

"Hey it's alright" I sighed.

"I'm starting to feel emotions... When I see Mina I feel regret like I hurt her... when I see Kaminari I want so bad to scream at him... to blame him..." I watched his expression change as he looked over. "I'm scared... because I love you..."

"Tch, dont be alright? I'm sure this will pass." he kissed me softly. He wasn't one for a soft kiss he preferred to attack.

"Only a day until this event... you gonna tell me about it?" he shook his head.

"No, if anything I'm going to try and convince deku not to make you show up" I looked at him questioningly.

"Why?" he shakes his head when I ask.

"Because... it's not something I want you to go through..." I nod when there's a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I called out.

"Uh... midoriya requested you and bakugo" I sighed getting off katsuki's lap he stood up opening the door.

"Tch, worst fucking timing," he growls walking ahead I dropped back to walk next to ura. I felt regret, sadness, and a source of immense joy?

"Why... are you?" she paused and looked at me. "Being so lovely with him," she spat. And I shrugged.

"He's not all that bad ocha, he hasn't changed too much. A little different, sure. But aren't we all? He still has that kind heart under all his tough villain attitude. He's still him." she backed up backing away.

"(y-y/n)?" she stuttered my name before pausing and continuing. "You've been different ever since the dinner thing... you called me ocha... my first name like she did... are you ok" my eyes widened.

"Must be hearing things.... Ura. heh, I don't recall saying your name. And I'm absolutely positively fine!" I hummed speeding up to walk next to Katsuki who sighed.

"Good one princess" he smirked and I glared.

"Oh fuck of kacc.... Katsuki'' he sighed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Ura opened the door for us and closed it behind us.

"It's been a while (y/n). You seem to be adjusting to your new life around here well." I don't know why but the sight of him... this was the first time I saw him since he snapped the thing around my wrist. I felt nothing but... a swarm of hate. Katsuki noticed and pulled me to him.

"You're not her, remember. Don't let the feeling she felt drive you" he whispered softly but I hissed at him. Izuku turned to me. In a panic, katsuki pulled me so I faced him.

"Your both acting weird today, is she scared of me that much? Powerless against me now." he hummed and I tried pulling away.

"She's just having an off day" I stepped on his foot and he grunted. He gripped me tighter.

"Calm down damn it!" he hissed into my ear. And I shook my head before snarling.

"Let. me. Go" I hissed through my teeth but he only held me tighter.

"Well, She's not in a good mood today. Is she still upset over the little drama?" Izuku hummed and I once again tried to force myself from Katsuki's arms. He sighed.

"She's... ya, I guess" he growled.

"(y/n) id stop if I were you, not very respectful considering i'd kill you in a heartbeat. This is a second chance I don't normally give." izuku hummed. The words that dripped from his mouth somehow only made me more upset. I went to scream but before I could katsuki had his lips on mine.

I relaxed leaning into the kiss. I leaned into him. "... sorry" I muttered when he pulled away. He pulled my head to his chest running a hand through my hair.

"Kacchan, let go of her and step outside." he glared, shaking his head.

"Not happening deku" katsuki replied smoothly.

"I'm not going to kill her, promise kacchan" he smiled. Katsuki let me go and I remained facing him.

"Stay calm" he muttered to me as he walked out. I began to become nervous.

"Turn and face me" he didn't sound mad so I turned my body telling myself over and over that I'm not her. Normally I'm terrified of him... I just needed to focus on the fear. I kept my head down looking to the ground. "Look at me" he sighed and I hesitantly looked up to him. Inhaled deeply trying to remain calm. He looked at me and chuckled. "Well now, that's not what I expected. You should be terrified" he hummed. And I glared, turning my mouth into a smirk.

"Aww, are you upset deku? Not getting what you want or expected to get? Did he spoil you that much? I bet he loved you... I bet he didn't blink an eye for me... I bet you never cared" he stared at me for a moment I saw shock pass his face before he took a step back instead of towards me. Todoroki looked just as shocked as he did. "You really turned into a monster." he looked back to me before walking towards me.

"You..." he glared as I snapped out of it and started walking away.

"W-wait! I didn't! I didn't mean it! I just... I dont... I just...'' I started panicking. He stopped and burst out laughing.

"You had me there for a moment! You actually are getting her memories! Oh, uraraka is going to get a large promotion for this! Might even get to be personal to somebody or be positioned near Iida!" I felt like I'd been backstabbed.

"Ocha...ura ratted me out..." I shook my head.

"I wanted to know for sure if she was right and oh my I thought you were her for a moment! Oh, you've become such an interesting little thing!" he laughed "you can leave now" I rushed out the moment I saw ura. I snarled and shoved her against a wall. I went to throw a punch but was pulled back.

"BACKSTABBING BITCH! YOU BACKSTABBING MOTHER FUCKER!" I yelled, shaking my head. She looked to the side.

Katsuki dragged me off to my room where I told him what happened and he seemed ticked off. He kissed my forehead lightly before storming out the door. I sighed. "And here I was thinking you were a friend" I muttered to myself. Tomorrow was the day before the event. I don't even know if he will be able to spend time with me...