-Time-

-and I'm on a very large idea role at the moment...-

I sat on the windowsill sketching when the door opened. I looked to see who it was. I looked at the door and stood up. "Another free day?" I asked and Katsuki nodded.

"For a few hours, not the whole day. Half n half and deku are having fun.'' I stuck my tongue out, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"I DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT!" I shouted "gross" he chuckled before grabbing my wait and picking me up somehow he managed to get me on his back.

"Eh," he shrugged. "I do have work but it's just checking to make sure things are in place for next week's... event" he shrugged.over the last week i'd managed to make a few friends. I learned my impressions were off. I'd managed to see they were all the same, only a little different. Each had a reason for being a villain.

However, I was keeping something secret... keeping something from katsuki... it scared me and I didn't want to admit it... what was happening to me... things I don't remember suddenly storming to my brain.

He let me off his back when we went to the garden. I got off his back and started heading to the greenhouse where Mina was. I waved and she waved back. "Come here, I need a last-minute decision. What looks better is this shade of orange or this one"  I pointed to the darker flowers and she nodded. "Thanks," I smiled and shrugged.

"No problem" katsuki came in looking around. "Not bad are these the flowers picked out?" she nodded

"The red white and green mixed ones took the longest to find" he nodded, taking my hand in his I saved as we headed to another area filled with music.

"There is a fucking week! If you mess up I swear to god" she yelled before counting and the music started. It sounded really cool. After a few moments, Katsuki nodded, and when it stopped she turned to look at us.

"Oh hey guys." she smiled and I waved.

"Wow! Jiro! It sounds really cool!" she smiled

"Thanks..." katsuki shrugged.

"Alright come on" we walked around for a few hours checking in on things. I slipped up once or twice saying something I couldn't remember if I had done it or not.

We got back to our room as we talked. I walked in front of him when we were in my room facing away from him. He grabbed my waist pulling me to him he sighed. "What's going on princess?" he asked and I leaned my head back onto his chest.

"Nothing? Why '' I responded slightly confused.

"What you said when we were talking with momo... you said something you shouldn't know... that wouldn't be possible for you to know in your world. All might die...'' I looked at him confused.

"His death" tilted my head in my world. He's alive but here he's dead.

"You knew how it happened...'' I looked to the floor and my eyes widened as I tried to force myself from his arms.

"No, I didn't," he held on tightly.

"Princess? What wrong" he let me go and I shook my head. It was happening again. Things I know I never went through popping up in my head.

"I'm not her! I'm not her!" I softly shouted and he tilted his head.

"I know... I know that princess" he seemed so confused.

"Why am I remembering things I shouldn't know! Things that... I know I never went through!" He looked at me.

"Your getting her memories aren't you...'' I nodded, feeling tears start to fall.

"I..." I started to speak scared and terrified but before I could get more than one word out. His lips were against mine... I tossed my arms around his neck and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Why didn't I pull away? It felt right, that's why....

He broke from the kiss and stared at me "you didn't pull away?" he seemed shocked and I leaned my head into his neck.

"It felt right," he sighed, setting me on the bed.

"I need to get back to work..." he walked away leaving me to myself.