-bond-

Sorry if this chapter is a little shitty... I just had some sort of episode it's also like 3 am but I ain't getting sleep tonight.))

I woke up to breakfast already set out and waiting for me. I changed before eating. Outside my door was ura. I smiled and she smiled back "katsuki sent me to grab you... he's got the whole day for just you and him.'' I sighed as she handed me a bathing suit. "He also said to give this to you... I guess you might need it" I took it and nodded.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you... I almost got you killed" I muttered and she smiled.

"It's fine! Absolutely no problem!" I sighed following her as we reached a new wing of the castle as I call it. It's not that just a series of buildings and constructed zones. But I've grown to call it a castle due to its size and the way the hierarchy is run. Once she opened the doors I was hit with the strong smells of cinnamon, pine, peppermint, and (f/s- fave scent) my personal favorite smell.

"Woah, it smells rather nice" she nodded as I walked through the doors she waved.

"Just wait there, I'm sure he will be out in a moment. This area is private only those with high ranking credentials are allowed inside" she smiled and I sighed.

"Oh, how fun..." I mumbled as she closed the doors and I leaned against the closest wall. I really wish I had a cellphone about now. I'd play a game, call somebody, text them, do something other than being bored out of my mind.

"You could try to look less bitchy" I turned my head to look at the voice source seeing the ash-blond I sighed.

"A full day together. I wonder how long it lasts before one kills the other" he rolls his eyes wrapping his arm around me forcing me close.

"I could go months with your fucking attitude princess" I glared.

"Fuck you" I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Only if you~" I went dead silent. turning my head knowing well he would have that damn smirk on his face or that relaxed smug gaze. That and I knew I'd be red as a tomato.

"Wh-what the fuck katsu" I mutterd softly after the silence and he grabbed my chin.

"Is that all it takes to fluster you princess?" he hummed scanning my expressions. Lucky a small,

"Ahem" saved me by catching his attention.

"The damn room is all set up bakugo. I need to get back to the rest of the work before midoriya has demoted me to a worse kill because his damn day isn't ready.'' I recognized the voice, just the tone was weird.

"Whatever, get back to your job then bitch ill ring you if I need anything.'' I looked behind him, seeing the familiar pink-toned female. She was wearing an outfit similar to her normal outfit but less happy looking.

When she left he dragged me along to a room. There was a pool of water in one corner and a sauna in another. The pool was littered with (f/flower) pedals and the entire room was a nice mix of cinnamon and (f/scent) auromas's "huh," I looked around and sat at the edge of my feet in the water. The temperature was perfect, not too hot and not too cold.

"I'm giving you 10 to change" he was referring to the bathing suit. I sighed, having no choice but to put on the suit. He came back in and looked me up and down before taking off his shirt. I looked away and I knew he was smirking. He always did. "Too good looking for you princess" I crossed my arms.

"No, maybe I'm just... not interested" I muttered not sure where I was taking this. I heard a splash and the movement of water before a pair of rough hands grabbed my hips.

"Hmm something that belongs to me is not interesting? Wouldn't be a first for us would it princess~" I clicked my tongue looking away.

"Fuck... screw... uuuuuhg" I couldn't think of anything he wouldnt take and flip to a stupid pick-up line.

"You have such a dirty mind princess' 'I was pulled to him and into the water for a moment panicking. I didn't like being rushed into the water. I didn't mind the water. I love it really, it just can't scare me at times.

"Shut up," I muttered as he let me stand on my own.

"If I shut up then who will be able to entertain?" he grabbed my chin but it wasn't forcefully like it normally was. Just a gentle grab. I willingly looked at him, meeting his eyes. "We can come here whenever you want to when I'm available alright? Just remember to ask me and have me with you." I shrugged backing away from him.

"I prefer to be alone," I muttered, lowering myself into the water. It wasn't deep so I didn't have a problem leaning against the walls of the pool relaxed and hardly standing.

"Trust me I know, you hate romance shit. That's something that won't change about you. If you risk getting hurt you don't normally take the risk" I looked up to the ceiling and shrugged.

"How can you go from being possessive and heartless to like this is a matter of moments, minnuites, or hours?" he looked at me and shrugged.

"Depends how aggravated I am, I guess." I sighed, climbed out, and dried off.

The rest of the day was more or less interesting. So much spa stuff I was questioning why this was happening. There were so many messages both of us did it all together. I got to see... the guy I knew. Maybe I was wrong.

"Nobody wins today as we are both standing alive" I hummed and he sighed.

"Indeed, but wouldn't that mean we both win?" I thought about what he said and sighed.

"Yes it would.." he smirked, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"I'm always right princess" he whispered to my ear in a low growl causing me to shiver. He led me to my room before leaving. Ura came in with dinner and I went over what had happened before she left and I turned off the lights