-Yes-

-please dont sue (report) me XD but this chapter is going to be a sinful one... i'll mark the start with a bold warning and end it with bold for those innocent kiddo's-

I was sitting in my room when I looked up to the door of my room opening. "Uraraka..." I snarled looking at her and I narrowed my eyes. "Before I stand up and give you hell, leave me." she looked to the side.

"I just-" I stood up slowly.

"I said, leave" she looked at me shaking her head.

"I'm sorry!" she shouted and I laughed walking over to her.

"Sorry? Ouch, it almost makes me feel bad for yelling! Oh, wait ochako I have her memories god do I know what you did to her... you lie... what was it again? Anything for money? I still miss a lot of things about the day she died... but I know the regret she feels. You kept it a secret but for the money, you gave away her weaknesses to izuku.'' I hissed and she looked at me.

"I'm sorry" she went to leave and I grabbed her and shoved her to the floor.

"Sorry?! Heh, what would you do if he killed me right then and there? If he knew the extent of what I'm feeling?" she looked up to me.

"I said sorry!" I rolled my eyes kicking her

"Sorry couldn't bring me back to life. I bet you said sorry to her when she found out... bet that's why katsu hates you so much. She would have had a fighting chance had you not told izuku the way to break her. Kill her mother and the teacher. Leave her acting on emotion." she shook before I was grabbed and pulled back.

"Control yourself, princess.~" I leaned back. "Wouldn't want you to be punished~" he growled into my ear and I looked to the side.

"Tch," I clicked my tongue and he laughed.

"Round face, go back to deku. It was stupid of you to even attempt to show up here" she nodded running off. "(y/n) how far would you have gone had I let you," he asked, letting me go but I turned facing him, wrapping my arms around him.

"Too far..." I cried and he looked at me leaning down. He kissed me walking us towards the door. He shut it before walking over to my bed. He pushed me onto the bed looking down at me as he broke the kiss.

"Then I'm glad I decided to come to check on you princess" he brought his lips back onto mine. I brought my hands up to the bottom of his shirt and slid my hands under. He looked at me questioningly. I blushed slightly moving my legs to wrap around his waist.

-it's not really sinful but... still sorta sinful-

Raising a brow he moved a hand under my shirt. I shivered under his touch blushing a darker red. We broke for air and slid his shirt off. He looked at mine and I hesitantly nodded. He wasted no time removing it; he quickly unclasped my bra with skillful hands. I moved to hide my now exposed chest and he chuckled leaning to my ear. "Come on now~ don't be shy" he growled almost animalistic. He moved his mouth kissing down my neck avoiding a certain spot. "I know your body pretty well doll" he attacked the spot. The contact made me moan as he sucked at it.

"I... know" I hummed in bliss. His hands moved directly touching around my test. His palms heated only slightly causing me to gasp and moan. He moved his hips a bit, adjusting to where I had my legs. He went back to kissing my lips biting my lip softly. I didn't give him entry so he softly yet aggressively pinched my nip. I gasped and he slid his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as he explored every inch. He started to move his hips again. The bulge forming in his pants rubbing against me. I moaned and he smirked moving his hands down my body teasingly. He did this a few more times each time getting closer until he forced my legs off his waist to pull the leggings off. I moved my hands taking the opportunity to unzip his jeans and pull them down. He pulled from the kiss licking his lips.

"Eager?" he hummed looking down at me and I turned a deeper shade of red. He smirked, pulling my legs back to him, grinding against me again. I moaned. He stopped suddenly and moved my hand to the bulge with a smirk. I blushed even redder as he slowly moved my hand inside his boxers. He moved his hand to move inside my panties he let his hand sit there heating up. I moved my hips slightly and he smirked moving his hand trailing down till he slid a single finger inside. I moved my hips as he kept it still trying to create friction. "Beg~" he hummed and I didn't argue.

"Please! K-katsuki... do something please!" I whined. It seemed to satisfy him enough as he moved his finger slightly.

"Your hand~" he growled and I started to pull his boxers down. I grabbed it in my hand slowly moving my hand up and down. He grunted in response using his free hand to pull down my panties before sticking another finger inside and making a scissoring motion. The door opens and shuts just ask quickly. Katsuki groaned annoyed.

"Uh sorry, bakugo but he needs you it is so important... I can tell midoriya you're busy though" I heard a very embarrassed kaminari before katsuki pulled away kissing my cheek.

"We'll continue this another time alright love?" I nodded as he tossed my clothes at me as he got dressed. he slipped out of my room and started yelling.

-

-It's safe now children of Jesus-

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING!" he shouted and I sighed, dressing quickly and laying on my bed.

"Damn it" I muttered to myself before grabbing the journal and starting to draw. There was a knock and I sighed "who is it?" I called out.

"Its momo" I sighed

"It's open" she opened the door looking at me.

"You're being fitted for a dress, for tomorrow come on now" I got up following her to the room.

I wonder what tomorrow's event will hold...