-Lost hope-

Another few weeks later I had fallen asleep and linked to izuku with a small hope they had found her and i'd be able to get home finally. I solidified, this time I wasn't in his room. Izuku was asleep on a sofa, Todoroki holding his head on his lap and bakugo leaned against the wall. When I walked in I looked around with a soft smile.

"This isn't the dorms?" I questioned the two of them who were awake and they nodded. As todoroki softly shook izuku awake.

"Ya, it's the principal office because guess who they found.'' I nodded to Kacchan as he rolled his eyes pointing to a girl I didn't recognize. Izuku who was now awake smiled largely.

"This is Ran! It took us a bit but we managed to find her..." he looked to me and softly his face turned to concern. "Your eyes..." he mumbled and I looked to the side, shrugging it off.

"I've just had a rough couple of weeks. It's gotten worse but it's alright it should be possible to prevent and stop." they knew of course what I was talking about but I doubted that the damage done was reversible... The way I had grown to not mind the feeling of blood... that would take a lot of therapy not to mention the things I had gone through were a little traumatic at points... the things I've seen them do here.

Ran took a step forward. Her hair was black and her eyes white. "Hi there, tomorrow I can get you out of that dimension and back here ok? The portal should open around midnight tomorrow alright?" I was torn from my thoughts when she spoke to me with a soft smile. I nodded happily I was going to be home. I was happy I already knew the location of my room.

"You can send the portal here right?" Just as my hand reached out to hand her the paper, that laugh sounded and we all froze at the sound of his laughter. Out from the shadows, he showed himself. Aizawa was here tonight and his eyes locked onto the boy. Izuku started looking back from him to me. I shook my head trying to make this go away... he had no way of knowing right? How could he have known?

"Such a lovely little hope was it? Thinking you would be able to escape me? That fact you didn't even question the small little detail the other night was quite amazing ya know! I mean come on dear little twin of mine... I called you did and didn't slit your throat when you trespassed into an area nobody besides my kacchan and my lovely todoroki and myself are allowed into! Please don't tell me you thought I was genuinely being nice... and the eye color changed for that split moment when I did this' ' he smirked as his eyes went green for a second before falling back to red. I started to back up.

"No... no... DAMNIT! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN" I screamed as he chuckled walking to me he wrapped his arms around me tightly he chin on my shoulder.

"I dont get why you want to leave... you're a princess here, you have everything you could ever want... you could have the ability to do whatever you want. There wouldn't be consequence for murder or for hurting others... you could rule by kacchans side so why do you do this darling... why must you get you and your little lover in so much trouble? You better hope the others rule to keep him... or maybe you'll snap and mold before then and rule him to be by your side... you would rank higher than everybody. You would be just below me but above kacchan above shoto" I was frozen unable to move my body still with fear as I found no words.

"She is my love you damn other deku" I looked to see kacchan glaring and daggers his body ready to attack. Izuku took a step back looking at Izu and he frowned, shaking his head.

"Do I need to say it again? She almost had sex with my kacchan im pretty sure they are more than friends... way more than that..." he hummed.

"Now before you wake up i'll have to kill this world's Ran... such a shame I adored your quirk you know.'' I rolled my eyes.

"You can't though? you would need to be here..." my eyes widened for a second when I saw his smirk.

"Ah, now you put the puzzle together. The quirk seemed useful so I took it and killed her... now you get it dont you? I could take this dimension over to... I did it to ours. I'll do it again. I killed you once and I'll kill you again. I killed the eraser once and I'll kill him again... I killed all night i'll kill him again..." he started laughing.

"He has... too many quirks for me to erase them all," Aizawa said slightly with fear.

"Ahh yes, quite amazing limits to quirks right? Now I can see the other me trying to stop me" just as izu had activated his quirk izuku snickered already noticing it.

"Let me put it like this... you have met our father and seen his strength in his injured form... and I have fought against one for all and killed it off... I killed my dimensions (y/n) even though she had the quirk you have... I could kill you too" he hissed before izu was suddenly on his knees. The fear quirk... I absolutely despised him when he used that one.

"Please don't do this!" I screamed and he tilted his head before in a split second she was on the ground... my hopes of getting home went before he waved his hand with a burst of laughter slowly stepping through the dimensional tear.

"Oh please, you act like you don't like the sight of them on the floor choking and sputtering on their own blood... oh and ura ratted you two love birds out. She's been my secretary since my little information bird" he hummed as he fully disappeared... she was right though I didn't hate it... the sight was intoxicating. I brought my hand to my face and tears fell but my voice rang with laughter.

"I'm never going home... I... I am not going to be with my family and friends and... its... it's all her fault! It's always her...'' I fell to my knees, those strands of hope disappearing.

"Hey there has to be another way!" izu called out and I shook my head.

"There isn't an idiot! There isn't another way!" I hissed before I shot up in bed. Katsuki had shaken me awake.