"BLACKPINK!!" they entered while clapping their hands and dancing to there song.

"Last but not the least! SEVENTEEN!" they entered the place and they are tumbling and dancing.

Lisa's eyes widen and when she saw Mingyu. She didn't know that he is a kpop idol.

"Come here now Jisoo-yah" Doni said and Jisoo walk closer to them. "For real?" she asked again while walking towards them.

"We're just joking. Go back!" they both said and Jisoo pouted while going back to her seat. Jin can't help but to chuckle with his girlfriend's silliness.

-

"Oh, I realized that we have a couple here!" Doni said and Lisa just smiled shyly. "BTS Jungkook and BLACKPINK Lisa!" Coni added and they both look at each other as their seats are just inches away.

"How long have you been dating?" Doni asked and all of the idols attention are on them. "Since high-school" Jungkook answered and Lisa just nod her head in agreement.

"Oh really?!" the MC exclaimed in shocked. "Did the members know this?" Coni asked and the members nodded. "They are friends since high-school except for the three of us." Namjoon replied and he is pertaining to Suga and J-Hope.

"But now we are all friends. In kpop industry we should be all friends" J-Hope replied back and all of the idols nodded.

-

Lisa's POV

We are now done shooting and we really have fun with the other kpop groups.

I didn't have this akward situation with Mingyu because he is now a close friend of Jungkook including Bambam, Yugyeom, DK and more.

They are called the 97-liners. 

As for Eunha, I don't know but she seems so cold towards me.

As for her friends a long time ago, we are now in good term but I don't know with her.

-

The Weekly Idol episode has so many views and many people are now shipping BLACKPINK and BTS as we revealed that we are close friend.

There are also dating rumors about the members.

"There are so many articles about us and the boys and it's making me annoyed." Jennie unnie said and I agree with her.

Since the weekly idol has been shown on TV. Many articles and sometimes on news about us has been published.

We are heading to the YG Building. I think Sajangnim will told us about what we are going to do this upcoming MMA.

We arrived at the building and we enter his office once we arrived at the seventh floor. Our eyes widen when I saw Bang-PD and BTS.

"Have a sit" YG Sajangnim said and we sat down on the other side. "Why are we here Bang-PDnim?" Suga oppa asked and we look at our CEOs.

"MMA requested BTS and BLACKPINK to have a collaboration stage. We talked about this and we thought 'why not?' You guys are now famous in the internet, I know you guys are aware of that after the Weekly Idol" Yg Sajangnim explained.

"If the girls won't like it, GFRIEND will take your spot." Bang-PD replied and we girls looked at each other.

"So it depends on us if we like it or not?" Jisoo unnie asked and both of them nodded. We look at the boys and they are signaling us to agree.

I look at Jungkook and I can see in his eyes that he wants me to say yes.

I don't want Jungkook to have a interaction with Eunha. "I think there's nothing wrong with it YG Sajangnim" Rosè answered and we nodded.

"Ok, so you guys can now rehearse starting tomorrow" YG Sajangnim replied and we all nod.

"Thank you for coming" we stand up and bowed at them as we walk out from the office.

-

We have a huge problem again! The paparazzi spotted us going in to the YG Building with BTS and it's all over the internet.

We can't spoil them what's going in MMA or else GFRIEND will be the one who will collaborate with them. YG Sajangnim is calling us and he is asking of what should we do.

"We should give way to GFRIEND if we don't fix this" YG Sajangnim said on the other line.

"I can't accept that" Rosè mumbled. It's ok if they will collaborate with a boy group but it's a fvcking girl group and we don't want that as their girlfriends.

"How about we confirm all the rumors and they will think that we are just talking about this dating rumor." Jennie unnie stated and it's obvious that she don't want Taehyung oppa to collaborate with some girls.

"Are you sure?" YG Sajangmin asked and she looked at us. "Sure Sajangnim." she replied and YG Sajangnim ended the call.

"Are you sure about that Jennie-yah?" Jisoo unnie asked and she just smiled. "Of course. I'm ready to face the consequences for being his girlfriend." she replied and we just nod.

"Besides, we wouldn't love them without such determination" I cut in and they all nodded. "That's right" Rosè said in agreement.