(Nandini's Cabin. Imagine the interiors completely white with a shade of blue.  The chairs and the couch had a lot of distance)

Nandini smiled at him and ruffled his hairs making him stir. She waited for him to open his eyes and sit and as he did she kissed his forehead making him smile.

Manik: When did you came back?

Nandini: Just few minutes before. Aap sogye the?

Manik: Yeah...It is comfortable.

Nandini giggled and he smiled pulling her yet again. She fell on his lap with wide eyes.

Nandini: (wide eyes and blushing) Manik! Work place

Manik: So?

Nandini: Soo leave me.

She tried getting out of his grip but he stopped her. He held her hand at back making her hiss due to the weird position. With a jerk he brought their faces inch closer to each other.

Manik: Hmm...so Mrs.Malhotra, btayiye, Apke saath kya salook kiya jaaye? Chod diya jaye yah

He streched the yah and leaned in acting like kissing her. He stopped near her lips and than looked up.

Manik: Hmm...

Nandini: (warning) Manik!

He smiled and placed her lips on the corner of her mouth making her gasp. He chuckled and left her hand and she immediately stood up.

Manik: You are no fun, Nandini.

Nandini's mouth formed "O" shape and he chuckled again. Composing herself she started hitting him while he tried to dodge while laughing.

Manik: Acha okay sorry baba. I was kidding.

Nandini: Huh!

She sat beside him and handed him the cup which he took without any question and started sipping the tea.

Manik: So you are free now, right?

Nandini: Yeah

Manik: Ghar chale!?

Though it was meant to be a statement but still it came out as a question at the end along with a tint of annoyance.

Nandini: Shopping chale?

His eyes twinkled and he nodded in yes but than frowned and at looked at her.

Manik: I won't pick all the shopping bags.

Nandini: We will pick half-half.

Manik: Okay done.

Saying so he kept the empty cup on the table and waited for her to finish. Asking the peon to take the empty cups Nandini wrapped up her belongings.

They came out together and Nandini informed the receptionist while Manik waited patiently. They left the hospital and came to the parking area.

He opened the door for her like a gentleman and she sat inside. He was about to close the door when his eyes fell on her dress which was coming out. He shaked his head in disbelief on her carelessness and bending down, he pushed it inside.

He walked to the other side and opening the door sat inside. As they tied the seat belts Manik glanced at her and smiled unknown to him also.

He held her hand and kept it on the gear. Taking the reverse gear he took a u-turn and left the hospital.

It took them twenty minutes to reach the mall. Manik parked the car and they walked inside side by side. As they were walking they noticed few couples, some from college while some married, some unmarried.