Chapter 14: Pirates

Start from the beginning

"Well sorry miss smarty pants! I didn't know!" Calvin raising his voice.

"Can we just go before Calvin actually looses it?" Catherine asked.

"Yeah lets go," Uma said.

~

Present- 2022

"Hermione?" Pansy trying to get her wife's attention. Right now the two were sitting by the lake in the Malfoy-Potter's backyard, along with everyone else. Harry was able to get Draco back to his normal size and they joined them, along with Zariah, the twins, and Harper, who were also inside keeping Draco captured.

"Yeah Pansy?" Hermione closing her book and looking towards her wife.

"Have you seen Orion and Siren around at all? Because ever since we got out here they weren't here. Even when Harry, Draco, and the rest of the kids came out they never showed," Pansy said with a bit of worry in her voice.

"I'm surprised you even noticed and talking about it," Hermione said.

"Can't I not be worried about my nephews?" Pansy throwing her hands up in the air.

"No you can. I do agree with you though," Hermione now looking out into the lake. "Ever since we came out here they went missing."

"Don't you think?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did."

"Do you think we should tell Harry and Draco?"

"We really should since it's their kids."

Pansy nodded getting up from the ground. She held her hand out for her wife, her taking it. Once they were both up they headed towards Harry and Draco's direction, who were with their youngest daughter, most likely explaining the best they can to a one year old of what happened and what she did wrong.

"Harry, Draco?" Pansy interrupting the Malfoy-Potter's parenting.

"Yes Pansy?" Draco said looking up towards her, Harry following his movements.

"You wouldn't have seen Orion and Siren around would you?" Pansy asked nervously.

"Why are you asking this?" Draco raising his voice a bit, but staring to get a bit worried.

"Pansy and I think they both decided to join Aquarius and Zoey on their little adventure to the past," Hermione explained with a nervous smile.

"And why would you think that?" Harry this time asked, worry displayed all over his face.

"Well since we came out here they were nowhere in sight," Pansy started.

"And once you guys came out with the rest of the kids they were still nowhere in sight," Hermione finished.

Both men had their eyes widened, speechless. Before any of them could say anything about the situation there was a familiar voice that Harry was expecting at one point today. "Guess who Junior?"

Everyone in the backyard, which was everyone minus the time travelers and a few other people from a different dimension, but that's not important right now, turned their heads to the seven people enter. Four people with green hair, a girl with coral hair, boy with brunette hair, and another boy with white blonde hair were the visitors.

"Uma!" Harry yelled excitedly.

"Uma?" Harry 2.0 groaned.

"The one and only," said the girl with coral hair bowing for a bit of dramatic affect. "Good to see you too Senior."

"Oh it's never good to see you you pirate," Harry 2.0 sneered.

"Love you too buddy," Uma walking over with the rest of her companions. "So how's things treating you Junior? Anything new?"

"You have no idea," Harry said throwing his head back in annoyance. "Aquarius, Zoey, and apparently Orion and Siren decided to go on a time traveling adventure to my four year at Hogwarts and they're not here."

"They couldn't wait for me?" Harry, the pirate one, asked. "I do quite love Aquarius. She should have come to me first and we could have gone on an adventure together!"

"You would do that wouldn't you?" Harry giving him an are-you-serious-face.

"That's my boyfriend for you," Uma shrugged. "Always being an idiot when it's not time to be an idiot." Harry glared at her for her comment about him being an idiot. "So three of your children, plus the redhead's child," she points towards where Ron is with his twin boys, "are in the past? Just because they wanted to be there?"

"Basically," Harry said.

"Sounds like your children," Uma said.

"Yes it does."