"how are you guys by the way?" mia asked, coming up from behind me.

"i mean we're not officially dating but i guess you can say we're talking?" emily shrugged.

mia nodded then turned to me, looking me up and down before continuing, "and what about you and jaeden, miss?"

"we're fine too actually, we're not dating officially but more like talking" i replied,with a little smile.

after a little bit we left the house, me telling Emily to make sure she locks the door when she leaves and to make sure she did what she had to.

We started driving to go to Millie's house, bopping our heads to the music the whole way as we gossiped and laughed together.

*at millie's house*

"alright! what's on the menu?" i asked with a raised eyebrow.

"we can play truth or dare?" Mia suggested. millie and i simply agreed and millie left to get the snacks.

"PERFECT!" mia shouted, clapping her hands together when millie came back.

"who's going first?" i asked.

"you go first marissa." millie smirked. i rolled my eyes playfully as i waited for them to ask the famous 'truth or dare'.

"marissa!", mia clapped, "truth...or dare" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"dare" I quickly responded.

the two girls in front of me glanced at eachother before turning to me again. "we dare you to text one of the kool bitches 'i love you' with no context." mia smirked.

"but it can't be Jaeden." millie added.

"ugh fine i'll do it to...jack." i said, knowing how jack and i's relationship is.

i got out my phone and sent the text,

mother
hey dumbass i love you

my child
i love you too bitch

"did he read it yet?" Mia asked.

"yeah he responded almost right away" i showed them my phone screen.

"well that wasn't what we expected but anyways, i'll go next!" millie offered, "you know i think never have i ever is better." she said right after.

mia and i agreed then we got started.

"alright, never have I ever had a crush on someone in the kool bitches that's not our crush now." millie said.

we all lifted up our haven't cards and millie sighed in relief as we laughed.

"i have a good one!", i said excitedly, "never have i ever made out with someone in the kool bitches before."

millie and i raised up our i have cards while mia looked at both of us in shock as she was the only one with haven't.

"oh my fucking god I need y'all to spill the tea like right now!" mia exclaimed with an amused look.

"alright, i'll go first!" i said, "it was obviously with jaeden and it was when we were watching a movie and you guys all left to go to some store and then it just happened." i shrugged.