11

Marissa's POV
A couple days passed, and the girls and I were currently in the kitchen while the boys were in the living room. Its was kind of funny based on how we were.

"So Emily," I whispered with a little smirk,pulling myself to sit on the counter as well, "you and Schnapp huh?"

"I mean I really do like him...", she was whispering also, "and everything just feels alright when I'm with him but I dont wany hun to think of me as a fangirl cause he used to be my celebrity crush-" she was beginning to look down so I took my finger and stuck it under her chin, lifting her face up to meet mine.

"Hey, don't think like that! Noah has to love a girl like you you're amazing! And I'm sure he doesn't think you're a crazy fan girl because you were never one in the first place, trust me on that" I replied, giving a little wink to her at the end.

I hopped off the counter and walked over to the dining table where the rest of the girls were,on their phones. Emily followed close behind too.

"So girlies, what are going to do today?" I asked them

"Let's ask the rest of the squad!" Millie said standing up.

I stayed behind because I wanted to text something to the group.

kOol bItChEs🙈😚✌🏼
Participants:
Marissa: mariii
Emily: dumb hoe
Noah: tea dealer
Jack: my child
Jaeden: jaeden❤
Florence: goddess
Sophia: loml
Millie: mills<3
Gaten: smol bean
Sadie: sades<3
Jeremy: jer bear🐻
Chosen: chosen one
Caleb: chocolate daddy
Finn: walking meme
Wyatt: noodle boi

mariii
this bitch hungry
And miss keisha
Miss keisha-
She dead

noodle boi
you just read my fucking mind

Mariii
hell yeah noodles
im coming!!!

noodle boi
good now hurry slow poke
read

I shut my phone off and ran up the stairs before Jaeden saw me, going quickly to his room. I wanted to get one of his hoodies of course and that's what I did.

I went back towards the stairs and started walking down dramatically, announcing my entrance.

Surprisingly, Jaeden didn't notice me until I was on the second to last step and when he did he laughed a little.

"You look cute, i wonder who's hoodie that is" he said, acting like he was thinking about who's hoodie it was.

I went and sat down on his lap, "well I have no idea...maybe you know him"

"It smells a lot like mine..."

"You know getting straight to the point-" I started giggling a bit, "I'm hungry and Wyatt is too so how about we all go eat" I said way too enthusiastically.

"Finally!" Jack said out of no where, "I've been starving!"

"Yeah it would be nice to go somewhere" Finn agreed

"You know what everybody how about we go now, that way we have the whole day to mess around?" Jeremy suggested as we all hummed or nodded in agreement.