01

Marissa's POV

it was a Saturday morning and I woke up pretty early. or so I thought. it was actually 12pm. crap! i have an interview at 3pm.

i lazily climbed out of bed and walked over to my bathroom.
after taking a quick but nice hot shower, i went to choose a cute comfy, nice outfit for the interview.
i thought the outfit was cute so i posted a picture later on.

Marissa.dover

Liked by Emily

Liked by Emily.dover,miastoner,florence_lewis and 1,456,000 others

Marissa.dover: interview today! Wish me luck y'all

Miastoner:Wow my bsf looking
cute
|

Marissa.dover: just for you boo
|
Miastoner:sure it's not for jaeden?
|
Marissa.dover: sure mia he wont see the interview not a big deal

Emily.dover: THATS MA BIG SIS
|
Marissa.dover:MA LIL SIS YOU KNOW IT

Marissa_stan_forever:omg my kween you look so good
|
Marissa.dover:thanks bub ly guys sm❤
|
Marissa_stan_forever: YOU ANSWERED AHHHH I LOVE YOUUU

Florence_lewis:what a hottie
|
Marissa.dover:but look at u my love

view all other 23,560 comments

I shut my phone off and threw it into my bag. i started rushing down the stairs as i went to grab a apple while i wait for the uber coming to get me to bring me there.

"heya big sis" i hear my younger sister, emily, say while walking down the stairs and into the kitchen where i currently am.

"hey emmy" i reply while taking a bite out of my apple.

"so you have your interview for Mystery New Girl correct?" emily asked, while scanning the fridge for something to eat.

"yup. did you hear from mom and dad.?" i asked my younger sibling while scrolling through the rest of my comments on instagram, blocking the people that hate. i try not to let the hate get to me but it's kind of sad sometimes though to see those comments.

"no, sadly. i just dont get how they are always on work trips that last like a month." my sister says sighing as she stretches out the always to add dramatic effect.

it's sad but true. our parents were always gone but it was fine since we get the house to ourselves. at least they send money and whatever so we can survive.

then i heard a horn beeping outside, indicating that my uber was here. i then threw the core of my apple away and quickly said goodbye to my sister while i put on my black converse.

timeskip to when marissa is at the interview

Italics-Marissa
Bold-Jimmy(yes Fallon)

"thanks for having me tonight jimmy"

"oh of course, we've been wanting to have you on here for quite some time now."

i giggled

"so, we are going to be playing a game. when i take up a card,there will be a question that you'll have to answer about yourself on it."

"alright"

"and of course vice versa so let's get started!"

the audience cheers

jimmy holds up the first card that reads:" what is your greatest fear?"

"oh easy I hate spiders and clowns"

jimmy chuckles
"alright your turn"

i hold up a card from the pile.

'who is your celebrity crush' jimmy reads out loud

"well uh, I dont have one but marissa do you?"

the audience 'ooos'

"uh-"
i chuckle nervously

"it's um, it's, jaeden martell" I say while my cheeks heat up rapidly. i was probably as red as finn was talking about the mileven kiss.

3rd person POV

little did the older dover sister know, jaeden was watching the interview as well.

Authors note: ok I hope you guys liked the first chapter.
Comment,vote and etc. I love you lots xx