12

Marissa's POV
today was the day the kool bitches had to go back home, but it was okay because they lived close to me.

jaeden was in his room packing his suitcase back up and i walked in, pouting a little.

"do you have to go to those interviews..." i whined and sat beside him.

"i wish i didn't but i do have too. But don't worry i live down the street and it'll only be 2 weeks!" before you know it we can hang out again."

"thank god for facetime!" I replied with a soft smile, kissing my iphone.

i gave jaeden a hug then went into my room where all the girls were packing.

"this makes me so sad but you guys have to do the interviews and i'll be busy too so it's okay I guess." i said with a little frown.

"yeah and the fact that we all live strangely close is even better" emily pointed out. " i mean all these years we lived that close and never noticed i feel so dumb now" she laughed.

"i'll miss you girlies for the two weeks but when we come back it'll be epic i promise!" sadie said enthusiastically, trying to lighten the mood as her ginger hair swung in her back while she moved around.

"i'm going to go check the other guys, i'll be right back girlies"

they all nodded and i went out to where finn, jack, wyatt, caleb, gaten, noah and chosen were packing. it was kind of sad to see all my friends have to leave but it had been almost a month (besides when we switched and went to their houses).

i sighed as i sat watching them then wyatt came and gave me a hug."at least i won't be doing any interviews for a while so you could come hang with me and erin." He said very calmly, trying to boost my mood.

I smiled, "I'd love that".

soon after their parents arrived.
First it was Angela, Jack's mom and so Jack was the first one to go. Florence of course was terribly sad by this and I think she gave him the tightest hug ever. I watched as a few tears escaped her eyes and Jack wiped them away, whispering something in her ear that made her cheeks grow hot. She walked back over smiling but with tears still going and when he actually left she just collapsed on the floor and started sobbing.

i hugged my best friend and told her it was okay, that jack would be back soon.

"but i want him back nowwww" she whined.

"maybe you can facetime him later?" i suggested and she smiled softly at me and agreed.

florence was acting like that because her and jack have gotten really close and they were always together.

next to leave was jeremy and gaten and i hugged them both, wishing them the best luck for their interviews.

then one by one the all started to leave at the same time and the only ones left were finn, jaeden, and Sadie. mia and florence even left.

"i'm going to really miss you guys" i frowned.

"i'll miss you too mari. i can't believe we only met two months ago." finn chuckled a bit.

"me neither. but it's been the best two months of my life knowing you" i replied as i went and hugged him.

sadie and jaeden came and we all did a group hug. i started to cry a little bit thinking of our memories.

"remember the time Finn tried to run like he was flash because jack was chasing him, but almost knocked over an old lady." Jaeden tried to make me laugh, which worked.