13

Marissa's POV
4 days have passed and i've been facetiming all the kool bitches everyday, mostly jaeden of course.

i had just woken up lazily grabbed my phone, turning off the stupid alarm.
'you piece of shit'

i checked for notifications at the same time then placed the device back on my nightstand and rolled over on my back, facing the ceiling. the house was really quiet considering the kool bitches weren't there because usually there was at least two people awake before all the others.

'alright marissa, time to stop being lazy and get the day started.'
i slipped out of my sheets and put my slippers on, dragging myself toward my bathroom.

today emily was going over to Vanessa's house and i was going to see nillie and mia.

i took my speaker and my phone and i connected my bluetooth, flipping through my playlists and finally pressing on ' vibez ' .

i took off my night clothes and placed them neatly in my dirty bin, then stepping in the shower.

i let the water fall on my face as i started dancing to 'summertime sadness' by lana del rey.

i didn't want to keep millie and mia waiting so i came out after 10 minutes.

i decided to put on some black leggings and a sweatshirt. Well i mean jaeden's sweatshirt.

'i have too many leggings'

grabbing my phone, i head downstairs and to my surprise, emily was already dressed and downstairs, on her phone.

"what are you so smiley about?" i smirked, reaching for an apple.

"nothing..." she smiled widely.

"oh come on already!" i teased.

"fine fine! I was just texting Noah." she grinned.

"why am i not surprised"  i playfully rolled my eyes, sitting on a stool. emily giggled and went back to what she was doing.

i decided to text mia to have an idea how far they are from the house.

mariii
hey bitch
how far are y'all from the house now

smol bean
we should be there in 10 minutes

mariii
oop gotta blast

they're already going to be here in 10 minutes! i quickly rushed into my room and grabbed my bag, throwing my phone, charger, lipgloss, wallet and a couple hairiest then brushing my hair up into a high ponytail.

I rushed down the stairs just in time to hear the doorbell ring.

"I'LL GET IT!" I said quickly nearly tripping over the last stair case.

emily looked at me weirdly and just shook her head as i opened the door.

"hey bitches!" i said happily, looking at both millie and mia.

"hey!" they replied in unison as we did a little group hug. millie looked over my shoulder at emily.

"hey emmy! what are you up to?" The short haired girl said walking over to my sister.

"she's been texting noah all morning while she waits for vanessa." I said with a goofy look, sticking my tongue out at my sister.