08

Marissa's POV

When I woke up it was about 9:00.

I carefully got out of the bed, trying not to wake up Millie and Sadie.

I tiptoed down the stairs and went into the kitchen, only to see that I wasn't the only one awake.

Wyatt was awake too.

"Hey noodle head, what are you doing up this early?" I asked, kind of surprised.

"I just randomly woke up so I came here and started making breakfast." He shrugged as he continued making pancakes.

"Those smell really good." I commented, pouring myself a glass of orange juice. "I didn't know you can cook."

"There's a lot you don't know Marissa." He laughed, trying to keep it down since the others were sleeping.

"I'm sure there is." I chuckled.

We sat there and continued to make small talk until the others woke up at the same time breakfast finished.

"You guys are just in time!" I giggled, looking at all their tired faces as they walked down the stairs.

"Oh my God that smells so good." Sophia said, taking notice of the food of course.

"That's because Wy guy over here made us breakfast!" I said happily.

"How nice of me." Wyatt commented.

"Anyways everybody, let's all eat then get ready for the day!" Millie exclaimed, running straight to the table. She loves food obviously.

"Woah Millie calm down." Florence laughed, as we all did afterwards, watching the shorter girl put syrup all over her pancakes.

"So what are we doing today anyways?" Chosen asked, taking a bite of his food.

"Well we can take a walk around the town, maybe even go to the mall?" I suggested.

"In hopes that the paparazzi won't ambush us." Mia added.

"That's true." I sighed, continuing to eat.

Then Florence sat next to me. "So you and Jaeden?" She giggled, smirking at me.

"I don't know. I mean we just met in person yesterday and it's like I'm slowly falling for him. Well fuck I think I already did."

"Oh teen love." She sighed dramatically.

"What about you and Jack huh?" I asked her, squiggling my eyebrows with a smug look.

"Well just like you, I dont know. Maybe in the future but for now, not any time soon since we just met." She shrugged.

"Well just saying, I ship you guys. jlorence or flack for the ship name." I asked her, laughing.

"You're so stupid!" She giggled. How about Jlorence since Flack sounds like Fack?" She continued.

"I like the sound of that. Anyways go talk to him!" I said pushing her towards Jack, which resulted in her falling and Finn catching her.

"Thanks Finnie boy." She giggled, before skipping over to where Jack and Wyatt were sitting.

"Why is she so happy?" Finn asked, turning to me.

"Let's just say she has a huge crush on Jack." I whispered in his ears.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Finn shrieked.

Everyone turned their heads to the taller boy, thinking something was wrong.

"What the hell, what is it Finn?" Emily asked, shaking her head as she knew there was nothing wrong.