05

Jaeden's POV

"Dude the sleepover is tomorrow!"
I heard Wyatt say through the phone as I saw him look at me with a smirk.

"Yup I know. I'm not nervous though" I say lying straight through my teeth.

"Oh please Jaeden cut the bullshit. I can see how nervous you are to meet Marissa."

"Ok fine you caught me Wyatt. I am nervous" I reply saying the last part almost as a whisper.

"Don't stress it dude, if you guys can talk on insta I'm sure you'll be fine. Finn said she's really nice and is dying to meet you."

"I'm pretty sure she never said that last part but ok" I say, glancing over at my phone a few times as I put the last things in my bag for the sleepover.

"Well I'm going to call you back later Jaeden, I'm going to get myself ready cause Erin and I are going to an art exhibit."

"How romantic!" I say making kissing noises while Wyatt just rolls his eyes.

"Alright then bye noodle head."

Wyatt said bye,gave a little wave and then we hung up.

I'm so nervous I cant believe we're already going to meet eachother.

Why am I so nervous though? Its not like I like her or anything.

Maybe I do...

Marissa's POV

"GUESS WHO'S GOING TO MEET HER HUSBAND TOMORROW" Millie shouted from across my phone as she giggled while awaiting my response.

"Haha very funny." I reply back with sarcasm lacing through my voice.

Yup. The sleepover is already tomorrow. I'm super nervous because I'll be seeing Jaeden in real life and not to mention I'll be with the Losers and the Stranger Things cast.

"So what are we going to do anyway? Maybe spin the bottle?" Millie asked wiggling her eyebrows at me with her last words.

"Millie there is no way we can play spin the bottle!"

"Oh but there is! Plus we can play seven minutes in heaven" she replied while winking at me.

"You know what? We'll play the games, as long as you don't do anything embarrassing." I quietly say, trying to hide the blush on my face.

"AHHH YOU'RE BLUSHING THIS IS GOONG TO BE SO GOOD TOMORROW AHAHAHA-Millie calm down!" I interrupt.
I started chucking after as I saw Millie almost fall off her chair while trying to calm down.

20 minutes later, Millie and I have already hung up and now I'm scrolling through Instagram as per usual.

I decided to dm the group Mia created. The one with Jaeden.

Mission make Maeden happen

Marissa.dover
What's up assholes
And jaeden

Florence_lewis
I feel so loved
Jaeden she loves you more than us

Jaedenwesley
I would love me more too

Marissa.dover
Shut up jaeden

Jaedenwesley
Do you actually want me to shut up though

Marissa.dover
Ha no
Wait-
I
Ok
I didn't
But I
Ashavacsj

Jaedenwesley
Marissa don't stress it
I know what you meant