06

Marissa's POV

Today is the big day. The day we've all been waiting for. The sleepover.

It is currently 7:00 and everyone is expected over at around 1:30.

I decided to get up extra early to make the house look a little nice. I want to give off a good impression you know.

Mia and Florence are coming by earlier though. At like 10:00 to help set up.

I finally stumbled out of bed and walked down the hallway to see if Emily was sleeping. Of course she was.

I walked down into the kitchen and made us both pancakes and some fruit for breakfast and I left hers in the fridge for her when she gets up. I'm such a good sister.

Then I started to wash the dishes and clean the table, wipe the counters etc.

(Timeskip to when shes finished)

It is now 9:00 and I have officially done everything in the house. But of course with some of Emily's help even though she couldn't stop screaming because Noah is coming today.

I decided to hop into the shower to get off all the sweat that worked up to my forehead and body.

Coming out I noticed it was 9:45. Mia and Florence should be here soon.

I quickly rushed to my closet to find a really nice outfit to wear. It's not like I'll be changing outfits when everyone else gets here so what I'll be wearing now is what they'll see me in.

I decided on putting on a blue long sleeved crop top with some mom jeans. I thought it looked cute and would give off a good impression.

By the time I put on my makeup, curled my hair and put it into a low ponytail, Florence and Mia had already arrived.

"DAMN SIS YOU LOOK GOOD!" Mia shouted as she walked through my door.

I could see Florence rolling her eyes behind Mia. "Mia you don't need to scream ya know." Florence sighed as she plopped down onto my bed.

Then I heard my phone buzz. It was Jaeden texting me.

Jaeden
Time is going...
I'll see you soon

"Aww he loves you so much." I could hear Mia say from behind my shoulder.

"MIA!"

"Sorry I'll go sit down."

Marissa
Yup
2 more hours
See you soon loser❤

Jaeden
See you!❤

"He sure will see you soon..." Mia mumbled from behind me once more.

"Mia I thought you moved- and what do you mean?"

"Nothing..."

Florence snickered. "Just expect something at your door soon, we got you a little gift."

"Aw you guys! Its not even my birthday!" I gushed.

"That will be a very big present too." Mia said happily. Florence stepped on her toe. "Ow! Sorry. I'll stop."

I just looked at them confused as hell.

The girls and I decided to start making the snacks and gossip and talk. Tonight was going to be amazing.

But for some reason, even though it was only 10:40, I heard the doorbell. Mia started jumping up and down and basically screamed at me to go answer it.